Author Topic: Trump Sets Himself Up For Disaster By Refusing To Study For Hillary Clinton Debate  (Read 9165 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Same here.  It's like a train wreck or multiple-car accident.  You won't be able to look away, despite the disaster you know you'll see....lol.
I'll be watching as an excuse to drink.  One drink everytime Trump says "believe me,"  One drink everytime Trump says "I'll tell you that."  I figure I should be passed out in the first half hour.

Offline JustPassinThru

How old are you?

What are you going to lose if that happens?

What might you lose if that happens?

I am close to retirement.

I will likely lose my life.

And what of it?  If we do NOT have this happen, I will soon die anyway - because medical care of the sort that aging adults need, will be withheld from us Muppets with Government health "care."  My retirement, which is mixed up in government (Railroad Retirement, not antiSocial inSecurity) will be reduced to nothing with the inflation they're deliberately creating.

We are ALL gonna go hungry.  No matter whether it's the Leftist cabal or the military.

With the military, the nation has a chance, long-term.  Augusto Pinochet was the best that could be hoped for, out of the electioneered coup that was the Allende government.  And Pinochet restored stability and eventually most freedoms to Chileans.

Offline Vulcan

How much more evidence is needed to prove Trump has no intention of winning.  I mean if I was going to tank the election...I'm not sure I would do anything different than what Trump has done.

Trump has no intention of winning.  He isn't in it to win.  He's in it to see that his friend and fellow New York liberal Hillary Clinton wins.    That considered, he's deserved credit for a job well done.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Yes, there are an awful lot of  sad, troubled, hateful, depressing people around here.  And it's only going to get worse when Trump loses the election....since his sad and troubled supporters will summarily lose their minds, as well.

It's one reason I try not to post so much in politics online, it's just filled with so many mentally ill and just outright stupid people. And conspiracy theory loonies, extremists.

Idiots, all of them. Best to shed them out of your life.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
I'll be watching as an excuse to drink.  One drink everytime Trump says "believe me,"  One drink everytime Trump says "I'll tell you that."  I figure I should be passed out in the first half hour.

I wrote this during the GOP debates but I think it will still make a great drinking game with a few modifications.

The Semi-Official Donald Trump GOP Debate Drinking Game

(Warning: May cause dizziness, blurred vision and slurred speech, do not drive or operate heavy equipment; may cause temporary insanity, psychosis with or without hallucinations, vivid nightmares or suicidal thoughts and or worsening depression; liver damage, permanent brain damage, rashes, Tourette’s syndrome, uncontrollable ticks in the arms and legs, dry mouth and bouts of explosive diarrhea have been reported. And if you play The Semi-Official Donald Trump GOP Debate Drinking Game and actually drink, these symptoms could worsen. Please consult with your doctor or therapist before playing. Must be at least 21 to play. Not legal in the State of Utah.)

How to play - take drink (a drink defined as a gulp of beer or sip of wine or liquor) every time Trump says:

Tremendous energy

Low energy

I am very rich

He; she; they are friends of mine

I’ve given (him, her, them, you) lots of money

Stupid people

I want to be nice

CHINA!

I went to the Wharton School of Finance (take another drink if it is combined with “and I got very good/fabulous/tremendous grades”)

People that are fantastic (or fabulous or amazing)

YUGE!

They treated me very poorly/they attacked me/were not very nice to me

I like Fox, I hate Fox, I like CNN, I hate CNN…

The Apprentice

The Summer of Trump

I really like/have great respect for the Chinese, the Mexicans, the Japs….

I cherish the women and I want to service the women

Excuse me!!!

Incredible

Tom Brady

I will build a great, great wall, a beautiful wall and make Mexico pay for it

The Wall of Trump

A great big door in the wall

Hedge fund managers don’t pay any taxes

Put H&R Block out of business

I am yuge in the polls

Double Drink Round:

Says that Ronald Reagan was once a Democrat

Calls someone a Bimbo

Talks about blood coming out of someone’s bodily orifice

Mentions Melania, Ivanka

Says “my favorite book next to Art of the Deal is the Bible”

Triple drink if:

Trump talks about himself in the 3rd person

Mentions the forgotten Trump daughter – Tiffany

Cites a Bible quote that he completely made up

On an international relations question, confuses the Kurds with the Cruds or the The Croods or Groot or the Kardashians

Says that he hopes Kanye West runs in 2020.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That is an astounding statement from an owner of a forum which states that it welcomes everybody.

Sorry, buddy, and you know I mean that.  But IMO, with THAT attitude and appraisal of the current landscape here, you wouldn't succeed running a hotdog stand.

Secondly, Tracy isn't 'unwelcoming' anyone.   She's making an honest statement about the condition herein.

... consider her the pest control health inspector visiting your hotdog stand.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

I won't be watching the debates.

I don't particularly care how bad Trump is, or how hillary is.

Come election day, I know what I have to do.

I've pretty much known it for months now.

I don't need to watch the political ads to make my mind up for me.

I know that the one I'm voting for has faults, but that the one I'll be voting against has far far more of them, and is capable of doing irreparable damage to our troubled country.

that is all...

Exactly, sir!   

EXACTLY! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

Yes, there are an awful lot of  sad, troubled, hateful, depressing people around here.  And it's only going to get worse when Trump loses the election....since his sad and troubled supporters will summarily lose their minds, as well.

"Awful lot"..."????????   [of Trump Supporters here]

Are you smoking crack?

Offline Norm Lenhart

By your logic the same would be true had ANY of the candidates won the nomination.

Probably because it IS true. Ted Cruz included, your poor attempt at a logic trap aside. The key difference is that Cruz actually holds and stands on conservative principles. So the odds of actually getting conservative governance go up compared to a lying liberal winning and fronting that group of frauds. As it stands now, you have the worst of all possible outcomes...an unstable lifetime liberal unable and unwilling to keep his promises and shifting randomly day to day and the GOP merely along for the ride.

We have no hope they could ever rein in the 'excesses' of Trump should he be elected. All we know is the Betas of the GOP will plot and scheme as always, while the Alpha steamrolls them and by extension, us.

But that's what his supporters often said they wanted. A man beholden to none. This is the inevitable result.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

We have no hope they could ever rein in the 'excesses' of Trump should he be elected. All we know is the Betas of the GOP will plot and scheme as always, while the Alpha steamrolls them and by extension, us.

Can you even begin to imagine the crap Trump would pull if he were president,and couldn't be arrested or sued?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bunny Watson

A drink for every time he puts his hand up in that obnoxious thumb and forefinger ok sign.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Well not knowing her personally, I can't comment on that.... But I will Say, there are a lot of sad, troubled, hateful, depressing people around here **nononono*

Now let's all go out and have a beer to celebrate, that we,are not them :silly: :silly: :silly:

I thank the Lord I'm not like those publicans.  :whistle:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour