Author Topic: Scam PACs Target Conservatives with a ‘Dinner With Trump’ Message on Facebook.  (Read 322 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Have you seen the Dinner with Trump fundraising banner or post all over Facebook and Twitter? It is a scam.

DinnerwithTrump.org looks harmless enough at first glance. Sharp graphic design and a campaign-like image of Donald Trump advertise a chance to win “Dinner With Donald Trump.” Similar claims accompany the group’s Facebook advertisements.....

http://ijr.com/2016/08/682420-scam-pacs-target-conservatives-with-a-dinner-with-trump-message-on-facebook-read-the-fine-print/

Offline Just_Victor

I don't think you're really gonna bait many conservatives with a "Dinner with Trump," scam.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I don't think you're really gonna bait many conservatives with a "Dinner with Trump," scam.

Maybe the ones who graduated from Trump U.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

geronl

I doubt many conservatives could east in the vicinity of that liberal.