Author Topic: Is Ted Cruz Finished? - PJ Media  (Read 7493 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Is Ted Cruz Finished? - PJ Media
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2016, 12:41:59 am »
I get it. You don't have that "problem" with me I hope?

Not at all.  Why would you ask?  I hardly know you.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online corbe

« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2016, 01:29:34 am »
   Isn't it worth consideration that TED may not run for Reelection, so he can focus on 2020 more bigly?

Wouldn't Trump be easier to Impeach than Hillary?

Impeach Either 2017!!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2016, 01:42:20 am »
Not at all.  Why would you ask?  I hardly know you.

I get the thought sometimes that people think I am something other than what I really am.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2016, 10:17:26 am »
   Isn't it worth consideration that TED may not run for Reelection, so he can focus on 2020 more bigly?

Wouldn't Trump be easier to Impeach than Hillary?

Impeach Either 2017!!

No one can know at this time, but I think it's pretty unlikely that Cruz wouldn't run for reelection, especially if he's focused on running for president in 2020.  If he was out of office for two years he would very likely also be out of the public's attention for that period.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Leto

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2016, 12:26:47 pm »
Cruz-Bot smearing hate bullies because of their abrasive contributions have already been put on ignore; I'm sorry if the rules of this forum are all articles must contain hatred towards the Republican nominee.

But maybe we can pull out Mark Levin's report card and say a Senator with little actual effect on the rule of this country are the Messiahs of Conservatism.

Things will look very different in Nov after the Trump implosion is finished. Cruz will look rather prescient, the idiots who abandoned thier principles to back Trump will look like fools.
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2016, 12:31:14 pm »

Things will look very different in Nov after the Trump implosion is finished. Cruz will look rather prescient, the idiots who abandoned thier principles to back Trump will look like fools.
We can hope, but I suspect that the Trump caucus will instead blame Johnson, or McMullin, or some third-party stooge for giving voters the option of straying from the two-party plantation. I imagine Ross Perot's name will be uttered as an epithet.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2016, 01:07:00 pm »
Why not just answer the question, Gomer?   Is he finished or not?   

I'll bet you a hundred bucks he loses his bid at reelection.

Ya feel lucky?

When are you Trumpkins gonna start focusing on Hillary.

I'd take you up on your wager but like a Trump campaign promise...there's no guarantee you'd honor the wager when you lose.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2016, 01:14:05 pm »
I get the thought sometimes that people think I am something other than what I really am.

Well, that's pretty much true of everyone on the internet, isn't it?   I make it a point not to make snap judgments about reasonable people and let their posts flesh out who they really are.

I make an exception with overt trolling,  I have a very accurate nose for the "undercover" leftists, who at this particular time are trolling for Trump.  They're pretty easy to spot right out of the starting gate, because they tend to be a bit stupid.   ^-^

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.