Author Topic: WOW: Airlines Refuse to Fly Critically Ill 3-Year-Old to Doctors… So Parents Call Trump  (Read 1399 times)

Offline unknown

WOW: Airlines Refuse to Fly Critically Ill 3-Year-Old to Doctors… So Parents Call Trump

http://conservativetribune.com/wow-airlines-refuse-to-fly/

An incredible story involving Donald Trump has just come to light, and virtually no one knows about it because, unlike what almost any politician would do, the billionaire hasn’t used it to boost his public image.

Years ago, now Presidential hopeful Donald Trump’s private 727 took off from Los Angeles and landed in New York City, much as it had for years. But this time one thing was different.

While Trump wasn’t on board, three other passengers were — 3-year-old Andrew Ten and his parents. What led to this trip is a story that’s both heartbreaking and heartwarming.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

so?

He did a nice thing for people who know him well enough to be able to call him, once. Big freaking whoop.

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline bolobaby

Just coming to light? I've only heard this yarn dozens of times since Donald The Most Magnanimous Trump entered the race.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline NavyCanDo

How old is this story?   Or is it being recycled as breaking news by Trumpsters?       Trump sold his 727 in 2011 and purchased a 757 to replace it,which he has had ever since.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline bolobaby

This, btw, is another convenient Trumpette lie:

"...unlike what almost any politician would do, the billionaire hasn’t used it to boost his public image."

He included this story in one of his books, for chrissakes! So much for not touting the story to boost his public image.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Wingnut

How old is this story?   Or is it being recycled as breaking news by Trumpsters?       Trump sold his 727 in 2011 and purchased a 757 to replace it,which he has had ever since.

It happened 27 years ago.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
This, btw, is another convenient Trumpette lie:

"...unlike what almost any politician would do, the billionaire hasn’t used it to boost his public image."

He included this story in one of his books, for chrissakes! So much for not touting the story to boost his public image.

People of far lesser means make far bigger personal sacrifices every day and we never hear about them.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

People of far lesser means make far bigger personal sacrifices every day and we never hear about them.

Well said.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Cripplecreek

Well said.

We still don't know who paid to buy and have all new windows installed in my sister's house. Her minister got an anonymous letter asking that my sister set up a date with a local company to have it done and that it was paid for.

geronl

So apparently he did a nice thing 27 years ago, once. ONCE.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

We still don't know who paid to buy and have all new windows installed in my sister's house. Her minister got an anonymous letter asking that my sister set up a date with a local company to have it done and that it was paid for.

Great story. Truly a Saint!
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline chae

So I was talking to this couple while waiting for a table at a local place. They were in their 80's and celebrating an anniversary. So I talked to the restaurant manager, and the restaurant  comped them a cake.  And some restaurant patrons paid for their meal.  No one involved in that wanted or expected anything.  Some woman paid for my groceries at Walmart once and some guy bought my order at Subway.  It's called random acts, most people don't brag about it, unlike Trump.

Offline RedHead

It's likely that Trump hasn't done anything charitable since then.

Wingnut

So apparently he did a nice thing 27 years ago, once. ONCE.

He has been on one hell of a dry streak since then.  Must have looked at the risk reward of charity and decided it just ain't worth it.

In another little known fact about the little boys father, Rabbi Ten.  Seems to have been involved in a charity Fraud sceme in 2014. 
Ten, who also goes by Heshy or Hershy, is alleged to have also been using his knowledge of the healthcare system to enrich himself in a highly unusual way. According to charges released by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on March 13, Ten played a key role in an alleged scheme that allowed a ring of brokers, investment advisers and their clients to profit from the deaths of terminally ill patients.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/los_angeles/article/sec_charges_l.a._jewish_leaders_in_alleged_variable_annuities_scheme
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 04:54:36 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Cripplecreek

There was the Andrew Tahmooressi thing but he seems to have dropped off the map.

HonestJohn

So I was talking to this couple while waiting for a table at a local place. They were in their 80's and celebrating an anniversary. So I talked to the restaurant manager, and the restaurant  comped them a cake.  And some restaurant patrons paid for their meal.  No one involved in that wanted or expected anything.  Some woman paid for my groceries at Walmart once and some guy bought my order at Subway.  It's called random acts, most people don't brag about it, unlike Trump.

Yep.

---

And there is a scale that shows just how righteous any form of charity truly is in the eyes of the Lord:

1. Giving an interest-free loan to a person in need; forming a partnership with a person in need; giving a grant to a person in need; finding a job for a person in need; so long as that loan, grant, partnership, or job results in the person no longer living by relying upon others.

2. Giving charity anonymously to an unknown recipient via a person (or public fund) which is trustworthy, wise, and can perform acts of charity with your money in a most impeccable fashion.

3. Giving charity anonymously to a known recipient.

4. Giving charity publicly to an unknown recipient.

5. Giving charity before being asked.

6. Giving adequately after being asked.

7. Giving willingly, but inadequately.

8. Giving out of pity/Giving unwillingly.

geronl

Some woman paid for my groceries at Walmart once and some guy bought my order at Subway.  It's called random acts, most people don't brag about it, unlike Trump.

I have been given coats twice by passing strangers. I often walk around without a coat in winter because I'm a big guy and the cold doesn't bother me much.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 08:49:08 pm by geronl »

geronl

I totally believe it

Offline LadyLiberty

It's ashamed that he couldn't be as caring to his own flesh and blood when splitting up his father's estate.

When the family patriarch Fred Sr., died in 1999, Freddy’s son, Fred III, spoke at the funeral. Later that night, his wife went into labor but the baby had cerebral palsy.

The Trump family promised to pay the medical bills.

But when Fred Sr.’s will was read, it revealed that the majority of his inheritance would be split between his children – except Freddy Trump Jr.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3382756/Donald-Trump-cut-medical-treatment-nephew-s-sick-baby.html

geronl

Cutting off his own family members from the will and then cutting off health insurance for the sick baby when the family member protested is as horrible and evil as it gets.