Author Topic: The McMuslim Rapist: Muslim Immigrant Stalks Swedish Woman at McDonalds, Assaults and Attempts Rape  (Read 700 times)

rangerrebew

The McMuslim Rapist: Muslim Immigrant Stalks Swedish Woman at McDonalds, Assaults and Attempts Rape
Posted by sharia unveiled on August 25, 2016
Posted in: Uncategorized. Tagged: child rape, Immigrant, ISIS, Islam, islamic, Islamic State, Jihad, Koran, Muhammad, muslim, Obama, Qur'an, rape, Sexual Assault, Sharia 

by, Fria Tider
A 20-year-old Arab who comes from an unknown country and has been in Sweden illegally, will now be prosecuted for attempting to rape a woman outdoors in Stockholm. In connection with the crime he stole the victim’s necklace also, according to the indictment.
According to Expressen the Arab man picked out his victim inside the McDonalds at Slussen in central Stockholm, on the 26th of July.
He sat down at the woman’s table and explained that he would have sex with her.
She clearly rejected the man, but when she walked away he followed her to Stadsgården, where he went on the attack.

https://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2016/08/25/the-mcmuslim-rapist-muslim-immigrant-stalks-swedish-woman-at-mcdonalds-assaults-and-attempts-rape/
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 03:14:56 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Since it is unlikely McDonalds has McHalal meat, if I saw a McMuslim there, I would be very McWorried as to why.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 03:17:40 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline unknown

Hmmm. She must have not been wearing the armbands that the police designed and created for all the ladies to wear.

If she wasn't wearing her armband then it must have been her fault.  /s

"Sweden’s police chief unveiled the force’s latest weapon in the fight against sexual assault: wristbands reading “Don’t touch me”.
A recent Swedish press release warns that groping is a crime. In it, the country’s national police chief Dan Eliasson said: “No one should have to accept sexual molestation. So do not grope. And if you are groped, report it to the police.” "
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/wristbands-stop-sex-attacks/

https://polisen.se/Aktuellt/Nyheter/2016/Juni/Tafsa-inte--och-polisanmal-om-du-blivit-utsatt/

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

rangerrebew

Hmmm. She must have not been wearing the armbands that the police designed and created for all the ladies to wear.

Our liberals in this country solved the problem long ago.  If a woman just pees her pants when someone is trying to rape her, they'll stop immediately.  You don't think it works?  When was the last time you read about a rape occurring after a woman peed her pants?  That's proof enough for any liberal. :whistle:

Offline unknown

Our liberals in this country solved the problem long ago.  If a woman just pees her pants when someone is trying to rape her, they'll stop immediately.  You don't think it works?  When was the last time you read about a rape occurring after a woman peed her pants?  That's proof enough for any liberal. :whistle:

Yea, they said pee her pants and vomit on herself.

So, instead of that, my wife carries. The perp can then pee on himself and vomit on himself as he looks down the barrel being handled by a very capable and pi$#ed off woman.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

did they have NO! written on their shoulders or neck??