Author Topic: HERE IT IS=> Assange Points to ‘Tick Tock’ Email as BIGGEST WIKILEAKS RELEASE YET – We’ve Posted It Here…  (Read 862 times)

Offline unknown

HERE IT IS=> Assange Points to ‘Tick Tock’ Email as BIGGEST WIKILEAKS RELEASE YET – We’ve Posted It Here…

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/biggest-wikileaks-email-find-yet-attached-hillary-claims-responsibility-for-libya-coup-which-led-to-thousands-of-deaths-and-eventual-isis-takeover/

Jim Hoft
Aug 27th, 2016

On March 16, 2016, Wikileaks released 30,322 emails & email attachments sent to and from Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was Secretary of State.

Assange said the “most interesting and serious” information on Hillary Clinton is yet to be released.

However, when pressed as to what is the most damaging email to date, Assange noted a stream of emails related to Hillary Clinton’s involvement in Libya.

Assange said 1,700 emails were released related to Hillary’s involvement in Libya but perhaps none more damaging than the ‘Libya Tick Tock’ email or Hillary’s “internal brag sheet of how she was the person behind the Libyan catastrophe”.

After perusing Wikileaks this email was located.  As Assange warned it is extremely damaging for Hillary!   In the email the Clinton team lists all the actions that Hillary took credit for as the architect of the US involvement in Libya.

{.. snip .. see URL for a copy of the email ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

This email proves that Clinton took responsibility for being the architect behind the overthrow of Qadhafi in Libya and the subsequent horror as a result. It is now known that the NTC in Libya is no longer in charge but it is unknown what happened to the $1.5 billion Hillary pushed to prop up this group.

Yep, another one of the smoking guns!

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

I find this very interesting...

Hillary causes a government to collapse.

Hillary then creates and props up a government with US government $1.5B dollars.

Her propped up government disappears and so does the $1.5B dollars.

How about most of that $1.5B money making into the WJC LLC and the Clinton Foundation?