Author Topic: Shock video: Jesse Jackson gushes with praise for Donald Trump  (Read 2483 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall

Carol Brown - Aug. 29, 2016

Excerpt:

Why? Because of his support of and investment in the black community.

Jesse Jackson was absolutely gushing with praise for Trump whose work crews are comprised of a disproportionately high percentage of black and Hispanic builders, stating:

Let me bring forth a friend who has, well, he is deceptive in his social style [inaudible], one can miss his seriousness and his commitment for the success is beyond argument…He has a sense of the curious and a will to make things better.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/08/shock_video_jesse_jackson_gushes_with_praise_for_donald_trump.html

geronl

Re: Shock video: Jesse Jackson gushes with praise for Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 12:41:51 pm »
Not a positive for Trump

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 12:43:39 pm »
Not a positive for Trump

Its an important sign of support from the grifter community.

Grifter lives matter!

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 01:01:58 pm »
Not a positive for Trump

What would be?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 01:04:08 pm »
No surprise.  Jesse always gives praise to Democrats.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 01:06:21 pm »
No surprise.  Jesse always gives praise to Democrats.

Jackson would praise David Duke if the price was right.

Trump probably promised  a pardon for Jr.

Offline endicom

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 01:27:41 pm »

Trump probably promised  a pardon for Jr.

In 1998?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 01:34:30 pm »
Not a positive for Trump

Two peas in a pod??  Liberal, self-absorbed, unethical, attention cravers?

Certainly not a positive.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2016, 01:38:13 pm »
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2016, 02:09:18 pm »
Why he did it doesn't matter. If American Blacks are as robotic as the Libs say they are, now they all have to vote for Trump.

Without Blacks, illegals, LGBT, felons, dead people, voter fraud, ballot manipulation, vegans, feminazis, radical Muslims, wall street bankers, and stoned out Communist hippy Liberals, on her side, Hillary has nothing.

Every single person who supports Hillary simultaneously does not support HER, as a person. They are merely supporting themselves and their own special interests through her. Hillary herself as a person is irrelevant to their causes.

These are her core, and only, constituencies. Without this conglomeration of "victim status" subcultures she has no one truely on her side.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2016, 02:19:51 pm »
Why he did it doesn't matter. If American Blacks are as robotic as the Libs say they are, now they all have to vote for Trump.

Without Blacks, illegals, LGBT, felons, dead people, voter fraud, ballot manipulation, vegans, feminazis, radical Muslims, wall street bankers, and stoned out Communist hippy Liberals, on her side, Hillary has nothing.

Every single person who supports Hillary simultaneously does not support HER, as a person. They are merely supporting themselves and their own special interests through her. Hillary herself as a person is irrelevant to their causes.

These are her core, and only, constituencies. Without this conglomeration of "victim status" subcultures she has no one truely on her side.

Yours is the first reply of any substance. The rest have been boilerplate agitation.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2016, 05:16:45 pm »

In 1998?
Mind you, 1998 was pretty close to the time Trump was proposing a 15% tax on people's assets—not even income, but straight assets. Whatever you have, 15% now belongs to the government.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline beandog

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2016, 05:21:53 pm »
Townhall

Carol Brown - Aug. 29, 2016

Excerpt:

Why? Because of his support of and investment in the black community.

Jesse Jackson was absolutely gushing with praise for Trump whose work crews are comprised of a disproportionately high percentage of black and Hispanic builders, stating:

Let me bring forth a friend who has, well, he is deceptive in his social style [inaudible], one can miss his seriousness and his commitment for the success is beyond argument…He has a sense of the curious and a will to make things better.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/08/shock_video_jesse_jackson_gushes_with_praise_for_donald_trump.html
Why is the crooked Jackson gushing praise for the Donald a good thing?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2016, 05:36:16 pm »
Here is a question, when has good ole jesssssssseeeee ever done anything that doesn't result in money in his pocket? **nononono*

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2016, 11:07:12 pm »

Yours is the first reply of any substance. The rest have been boilerplate agitation.

Yep. I know. This place has evolved into a 'we hate Trump' site for the most part. That is a synopsis of the majority of posts here. But I am comfortable here. It is generally ok.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2016, 11:18:43 pm »
Mind you, 1998 was pretty close to the time Trump was proposing a 15% tax on people's assets—not even income, but straight assets. Whatever you have, 15% now belongs to the government.

Jesse Jr was sentenced to 30 months prison time in 2013. He's out now but pardons are for more than getting people out of prison.

Ronald Reagan pardoned Junior Johnson in 1986 for his 1956 moonshine conviction.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2016, 05:42:21 am »
They are friends from way back.  Go to images for endless images of the two together. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2016, 07:34:25 am »

Every single person who supports Hillary simultaneously does not support HER, as a person.

The majority of Trump voters think he is a scumbag

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2016, 09:43:59 am »
Not a positive for Trump
It could be...If Trump can't count on GOP votes he must reach out to rat voters.  If this wasn't just some video found on C-Span I might actually get excited for Trump's prospects.  Unless Trump uses this video in an ad and buys some time on BET...this is just a footnote in the election.