Author Topic: Is Ted Cruz Finished? - PJ Media  (Read 7517 times)

Offline bolobaby

Re: Is Ted Cruz Finished? - PJ Media
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2016, 05:45:08 pm »
:beer:

The Briefing Room has been "fundamentally transformed".....it has all the appearance and content of a 'Hate-Trump' site.

Congratulations!!    /s

Well, it's pretty easy for actual conservatives to hate a liberal poseur who took the GOP nomination on a wave of ignorance inspired populism.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 05:49:28 pm by bolobaby »
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2016, 05:47:11 pm »

The Briefing Room has been "fundamentally transformed".....it has all the appearance and content of a 'Hate-Trump' site.

Congratulations!!    /s

Nope, DCP.  We just hate liberals.  Which is what DJT is a card carrying member.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

geronl

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2016, 05:48:03 pm »
Let alone, the Senator from Texas has done very little in Washington DC; for his great report card conservative grade from Mark Levin.

I'm still waiting for the list of Trump contributions to the conservative movement. We all know there is none.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2016, 05:48:48 pm »
And every post that disagrees with you isn't a personal attack.  But you don't seem capable of either understanding that, or acknowledging it.

Oh the sweet irony of someone who immediately calls, "Mom! Dad!" by addressing their post to the "Moderators" but then adds crybaby face smileys to attack the other side.

Heh.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2016, 05:49:22 pm »
I'm still waiting for the list of Trump contributions to the conservative movement. We all know there is none.

He has done plenty.   To try to destroy it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2016, 05:54:53 pm »
Cruz-Bot smearing hate bullies because of their abrasive contributions have already been put on ignore; I'm sorry if the rules of this forum are all articles must contain hatred towards the Republican nominee.

But maybe we can pull out Mark Levin's report card and say a Senator with little actual effect on the rule of this country are the Messiahs of Conservatism.

You're a clown. Posting stuff about Cruz when your own darling candidate is losing by wide margins an election that should be a slam dunk.

Trump is a loser and so are his supporters. They embrace failure and try to stain others with it's stench. Cruz ain't playin'.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2016, 05:57:42 pm »
Trump's entrance had the appearance of a scripted WWF entrance and sure enough Trump turned around and equated it to exactly that.

Nuthin but a lowbrow candidate playing to a lowbrow audience.

Indeed.

Offline beandog

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2016, 05:59:08 pm »
You're a clown. Posting stuff about Cruz when your own darling candidate is losing by wide margins an election that should be a slam dunk.

Trump is a loser and so are his supporters. They embrace failure and try to stain others with it's stench. Cruz ain't playin'.
I agree with everything you posted except that I think his supporters are bigger losers than he is, if that is possible.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2016, 05:59:11 pm »
OH NOES! Somebody says Cruz is a loser, well that's it then, I guess now I have to support that unethical, rude, blowin in the wind other guy because Ted Cruz is just too ethical, honest and moral to win. Oh If only I had seen from the start that just saying what people wanted to hear instead of what you actually believe was the mark of a winner!

Silver Pines

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2016, 06:12:01 pm »
Cruz-Bot smearing hate bullies because of their abrasive contributions have already been put on ignore; I'm sorry if the rules of this forum are all articles must contain hatred towards the Republican nominee.

But maybe we can pull out Mark Levin's report card and say a Senator with little actual effect on the rule of this country are the Messiahs of Conservatism.

@TomSea

I don't think I've ever seen someone post an article and then block everyone who disagrees with it.  That's a new one.

Your "new poll" is a nothing but a push poll that was thrown together after Trump said that Perry should run against Cruz.  Of course, Trump's statement rose from his obsession with Cruz, who burrowed beneath his skin and took up permanent residence as a result of Ted's refusal to bend his knee to the reality show host.

Cruz is about as finished as Trump is heading toward a November victory.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2016, 06:14:33 pm »
@TomSea

I don't think I've ever seen someone post an article and then block everyone who disagrees with it.  That's a new one.

Some are here for the sole purpose of promoting their liberal candidate Trump.   They can't defend his liberalism and they don't care to even try.

Silver Pines

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2016, 06:31:50 pm »
Some are here for the sole purpose of promoting their liberal candidate Trump.   They can't defend his liberalism and they don't care to even try.

@Vulcan , that sentence was spoken by Trump in July of 2015.  It alone should have been enough to cause Republicans to turn their backs on him.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2016, 06:48:22 pm »
@Vulcan , that sentence was spoken by Trump in July of 2015.  It alone should have been enough to cause Republicans to turn their backs on him.

@CatherineofAragon

Republicans these days are Democrat light.  As far as "Republican" goes, Trump qualifies.  Conservatives, however, should reject the New York liberal for what his long liberal record proves him to be.    And they do.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 06:57:24 pm by Vulcan »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2016, 06:51:11 pm »
Why not just answer the question, Gomer?   Is he finished or not?   

I'll bet you a hundred bucks he loses his bid at reelection.

Ya feel lucky?

I will take that bet right now.  Would raise it to $500 if you're game.

Perry won't run and nobody else can beat him, including Mike McCaul.

No, Cruz will win reelection easily because his speech will have proved prescient.

Trump is going to get massacred in two months.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2016, 06:56:18 pm »
:shrug:  I thought I answered the question. Leaving Trump out.  Hillary will take the White House. Millions of illegals will get the right to vote and they will vote DEMS eliminating GOP re-elections gaining more Senate seats and losing the House.  So, as much as it pains me I think you are right on this one (ouch that hurt...lol).  I don't see Cruz winning re-election.

Illegals are not going to get the right to vote.  Don't be silly.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2016, 06:58:35 pm »
I will take that bet right now.  Would raise it to $500 if you're game.

Perry won't run and nobody else can beat him, including Mike McCaul.

No, Cruz will win reelection easily because his speech will have proved prescient.

LOL!   First, pay @mystery-ak the one hundred dollars you 'lost' betting me on whether Trump would win the Nomination.

....then we'll talk.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2016, 06:59:07 pm »

Massacred by a woman who is almost universally hated and distrusted. 

geronl

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2016, 07:02:27 pm »
Illegals are not going to get the right to vote.  Don't be silly.

If "amnesty" means they get some sort of legal status and pay taxes, then yes- they will eventually be handed citizenship. "No taxation without representation" is not in the Constitution, but it might as well be.

geronl

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2016, 07:03:33 pm »

It is amazing. One of the worst people on Earth can become President just by getting one her filthy friends to run in the other party. They must be amazed as the success of their plot.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2016, 07:09:41 pm »
It is amazing. One of the worst people on Earth can become President just by getting one her filthy friends to run in the other party. They must be amazed as the success of their plot.

They predicted Republican voters would be foolish enough to fall for Trump's shtick and they were correct.  That's a sad statement on Republican voters, but it is what and who they are.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2016, 07:19:57 pm »
LOL!   First, pay @mystery-ak the one hundred dollars you 'lost' betting me on whether Trump would win the Nomination.

....then we'll talk.    :laugh:

Not feeling so confident now, huh? 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2016, 08:12:14 pm »
Well, it's pretty easy for actual conservatives to hate a liberal poseur who took the GOP nomination on a wave of ignorance inspired populism.

You might think about trying to get over your Cruz obsession.  Cruz is not running.

Trump IS running but in a strange direction.  Why don't you try to find something positive to say about Trump.  I know it's hard.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2016, 08:13:24 pm »
Meant to quote Tom Sea in my last post.  Sorry.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2016, 08:14:57 pm »

As someone posted the other day, She is a close second.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2016, 08:18:02 pm »

Congratulations!!    /s

At least for now, the Briefing Room accepts views from all sides.  What did you want?  A Trump Safe Space like Free Republic?

If you can't defend Trump against the attacks you think he's getting here, maybe you'd better try harder ... I know it's really hard.