Author Topic: Massive Game Changer: Donald Trump Got The Biggest Endorsement Yet!  (Read 18424 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Massive Game Changer: Donald Trump Got The Biggest Endorsement Yet!
« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2016, 07:35:39 am »

It is startling how similar they are

Reagan                                                               Trump
wears pants                                                        wears pants
Tear down this wall                                              Mexico will pay for it.
Spoke at 64 GOP convention/2 term Governor    Praised Hitlery and Obama 4 years ago/never elected to anything
The Great Communicator                                     Has the "Best words"
"There you go again"                                           "Tell them to go f*ck themselves"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFlgP1hnU10

Offline DB

« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2016, 08:31:31 am »
Thanx for confirming it, and welcome back retread. :seeya:

Mechanicos lives again? If it is, he finally learned how to spell Reagan instead of "Regan" he being such a big fan and all...
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 08:34:24 am by DB »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2016, 08:57:11 am »
IOW...liberal vs. Marxist.

A distinction without a difference.

WIN....and then we'll try to fix this thing.

And how exactly (and be specific) is voting *for* a liberal going to fix rampant liberalism?

You guyz aren't going to get there by withholding your votes from the GOP Nominee.   NONE OF US ARE!

Every time we vote for lesser evil, we are removed further from repair. Not closer.
Turning the Republican party liberal  - The party that us supposed to fight against liberalism and fight *for* Conservatism - Turning it liberal is precisely what is sounding the death knell.

Keep the liberals outside the gate, thank you very much.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2016, 01:38:06 pm »

Every time we vote for lesser evil, we are removed further from repair. Not closer.
Turning the Republican party liberal  - The party that us supposed to fight against liberalism and fight *for* Conservatism - Turning it liberal is precisely what is sounding the death knell.

Keep the liberals outside the gate, thank you very much.

@roamer_1

Maybe the most important words ever posted here.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #129 on: August 28, 2016, 02:58:13 pm »
And nobody implied otherwise if you look at context.

Aligncare sure wanted to make a point of our difference in posting volume.  Most of it comes from the Trump faction.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #130 on: August 28, 2016, 05:26:49 pm »
Well for someone who couldn't spell Alinsky, he sure used those tactics through the campaign, pejoratives, slanders, outright lies and ad hominem attacks. Whipped crowds up to boo opponents, even after he had the nomination. I really don't care if he can spell ALinsky, he used the methods.

Absolutely.

He's just an Alinsky-ite who's a bad speller.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #131 on: August 28, 2016, 05:28:24 pm »
Aligncare sure wanted to make a point of our difference in posting volume.  Most of it comes from the Trump faction.

Pretty much all of it.

The rest of us have welcomed "newbies" (who are anything BUT "new" to political discussion) with open arms.

It's only the Trump zealots who have asked you to get lost because you're new (and don't agree with them).

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #132 on: August 28, 2016, 05:54:35 pm »
Pretty much all of it.

The rest of us have welcomed "newbies" (who are anything BUT "new" to political discussion) with open arms.

It's only the Trump zealots who have asked you to get lost because you're new (and don't agree with them).

That wasn't 'it', Lavina.    :whistle:

It was the fact that I was having a blitzkrieg attack...the standard MO of your ilk....and the last thing I needed was somebody 'newish' biting on my ankles.

I agree that it doesn't matter how many posts you have compiled.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

HonestJohn

« Reply #133 on: August 28, 2016, 06:03:55 pm »

It was the fact that I was having a blitzkrieg attack...the standard MO of your ilk....and the last thing I needed was somebody 'newish' biting on my ankles.

Which is exactly what you claimed you didn't do.

Judge a poster by the number of posts.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #134 on: August 28, 2016, 06:10:52 pm »
Which is exactly what you claimed you didn't do.

Judge a poster by the number of posts.

Uh....no!

I did what Martin Luther King suggested.....judged him NOT by the number of posts, but by the content of his [posts].

Does anybody honestly think that if he were polite...for example, like Once-Ler....that I would have insulted him?

I post on the level to which people post to me...or others in that specific discussion. 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

HonestJohn

« Reply #135 on: August 28, 2016, 06:38:52 pm »
Uh....no!

I did what Martin Luther King suggested.....judged him NOT by the number of posts, but by the content of his [posts].

Does anybody honestly think that if he were polite...for example, like Once-Ler....that I would have insulted him?

I post on the level to which people post to me...or others in that specific discussion.

Your words.

'Newish' is not a descriptor of content, but of time here.  The most apparent measure of which is the quantity of posts.

That's why I posted what I did.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #136 on: August 28, 2016, 06:50:56 pm »

Consider, please, that those "newish" people you seem to disdain have often been posting for close to twenty years in political fora, and aren't so much new to the fight as this place. If you don't want your ankles bitten, try getting off your high horse. klm
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #137 on: August 28, 2016, 07:00:36 pm »
Your words.

'Newish' is not a descriptor of content, but of time here.  The most apparent measure of which is the quantity of posts.

That's why I posted what I did.

That's fair enough, Godzilla.

At the moment I was posting it, I was concentrating on 2-3 others that I was in the middle of communicating...and along comes a jerk.

I'd never seen him before...saw his posts were less than ...whatever.... and dismissed him out-of-hand.

Should have just ignored him.

I apologize.   

Offline musiclady

« Reply #138 on: August 28, 2016, 07:01:16 pm »
Curious that poor DC (seeing his posts only by quotes) can't even insult well.

He's using the word "Lavina" as a 3rd grade insult because I happen to have a better command of the English language than his nasty comrade RiV, but he's not even spelling the name of her teacher correctly.  (And it wasn't even insulting when she snarked it out in the first place.  Just stupid and Jr. High mean girl 'funny').

Talk about complete failure...... yikes.  Just leave me out of your playground escapades, DC.  You'll be a happier person if you just let me live my life and allow me to be more intelligent than your dullard friend......

Continue your 'discussions' with others.  I won't see a single word of what you think is clever............ but isn't.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #139 on: August 28, 2016, 07:02:07 pm »
Consider, please, that those "newish" people you seem to disdain have often been posting for close to twenty years in political fora, and aren't so much new to the fight as this place. If you don't want your ankles bitten, try getting off your high horse. klm

You're right, @Smokin Joe

Won't happen again.    :seeya:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #140 on: August 28, 2016, 07:02:49 pm »
The "IGNORE" feature is SUCH a blessing.   :patriot:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #141 on: August 28, 2016, 07:05:30 pm »
Curious that poor DC (seeing his posts only by quotes) can't even insult well.

He's using the word "Lavina" as a 3rd grade insult because I happen to have a better command of the English language than his nasty comrade RiV, but he's not even spelling the name of her teacher correctly.  (And it wasn't even insulting when she snarked it out in the first place.  Just stupid and Jr. High mean girl 'funny').

Talk about complete failure...... yikes.  Just leave me out of your playground escapades, DC.  You'll be a happier person if you just let me live my life and allow me to be more intelligent than your dullard friend......

Continue your 'discussions' with others.  I won't see a single word of what you think is clever............ but isn't.

:laughingdog:

You are so full of it....as well as yourself.   

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #142 on: August 28, 2016, 07:09:10 pm »
Uh....no!
B

@DCPatriot
That's a wonderful attempt at revisionism DC....BUT you might want to review the record here first, sport.  The VERY first communication we had on this thread was you calling me a drama queen.  And then I gave it right back to you...methinks you're not quite as pure as the driven snow as you may think.

Pesky things....facts.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 07:09:44 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #143 on: August 28, 2016, 07:17:43 pm »

The world doesn't revolve around you, Slick.

You WERE being a Drama Queen. 

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #144 on: August 28, 2016, 07:22:03 pm »
@DCPatriot

Are you just intentionally being obtuse?  You'll apologize to everyone except the person you were a jack-wagon to?

You said "Does anybody honestly think that if he were polite...for example, like Once-Ler....that I would have insulted him?"

And yet you insulted me right out of the gate in your first words to me.  So yes we do believe that you would do that because you apparently think that's an appropriate way to approach political discussion.  That's how you roll...own it.  And let's not forget, you called me a drama queen for espousing the EXACT SAME THING YOU DID.  You applied it to Hillary. I applied to both Hillary and trump. 

By the way, nice deflection....I notice you STILL haven't answered the question.  And I fully expect you to run away and not own what you did OR answer the damn question.  I'm sorry you just had your a$$ handed to you by someone who's "newish" and not part of the "in-crowd"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 08:01:23 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #145 on: August 28, 2016, 08:04:05 pm »
@DCPatriot

Are you just intentionally being obtuse?  You'll apologize to everyone except the person you were a jack-wagon to?

You said "Does anybody honestly think that if he were polite...for example, like Once-Ler....that I would have insulted him?"

And yet you insulted me right out of the gate in your first words to me.  So yes we do believe that you would do that because you apparently think that's an appropriate way to approach political discussion.  That's how you roll...own it.  And let's not forget, you called me a drama queen for espousing the EXACT SAME THING YOU DID.  You applied it to Hillary. I applied to both Hillary and trump. 

By the way, nice deflection....I notice you STILL haven't answered the question.  And I fully expect you to run away and not own what you did OR answer the damn question.  I'm sorry you just had your a$$ handed to you by someone who's "newish" and not part of the "in-crowd"

:whistle:  What WAS the question?   

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #146 on: August 28, 2016, 08:06:43 pm »

:whistle:  What WAS the question?

Post 59

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #147 on: August 28, 2016, 09:24:13 pm »
Post 59

My response would be that he's successfully accomplished as much for the Conservative movement as Ted Cruz did/does.

I've already acknowledged that Trump is no Conservative.  Dozens of times, perhaps.

I DON'T CARE!

Not with the other possible winner selecting the next 3 SCOTUS justices.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 09:28:12 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #148 on: August 28, 2016, 09:25:51 pm »
@musiclady
@Smokin Joe
@HonestJohn
@catfish1957
@mystery-ak

Thank you to all of you who stepped up and had this noob's back.

:beer:

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #149 on: August 28, 2016, 09:26:25 pm »