Author Topic: Kissinger, George Schultz mull Clinton endorsement  (Read 455 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kissinger, George Schultz mull Clinton endorsement
« on: September 02, 2016, 03:25:45 pm »
September 02, 2016, 08:43 am
Kissinger, George Schultz mull Clinton endorsement

By Jessie Hellmann

Two key officials under past Republican administrations are considering endorsing Democrat Hillary Clinton, saying they're still uncomfortable with Donald Trump.

Henry Kissinger, who served as National Security Adviser and Secretary of State under Presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford, and George Shultz, who was secretary of state under President Ronald Reagan, told Politico the two have discussed publicly backing Clinton.

"We are going to do it together," Shultz told Politico of a possible joint endorsement. "It will have more impact."

Shultz also said "no" when asked if there was still time for Trump to earn an endorsement.

"God help us," he quipped when asked about the prospect of a Trump presidency.

Shultz added that he was impressed by Clinton, nothing a "deep knowledge of Mexico."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294245-former-reagan-official-considers-clinton-endorsement-god
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Kissinger, George Schultz mull Clinton endorsement
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 04:42:07 pm »
I have come to conclusion that the easiest job in this country is the HRC campaign folks trying to find topics for campaign ads.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline beandog

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 04:42:25 pm »
They are both idiots if they endorse Clinton.  How about they just keep their very old and senile mouths shut.  Nobody cares.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 04:47:04 pm »
Kissinger I could see. But please let this not be true about Schulz. Clinton is a mobster.