Author Topic: French muslim gang probed after British women GROPED and ASSAULTED on Spanish holiday  (Read 721 times)

rangerrebew

French muslim gang probed after British women GROPED and ASSAULTED on Spanish holiday
A GANG of French Muslims have been probed by police after a group of British women holidaymakers were assaulted at a popular Spanish tourist resort.
By Gerard Couzens
PUBLISHED: 06:20, Fri, Aug 26, 2016 | UPDATED: 11:32, Fri, Aug 26, 2016

Puerto Banus is southwest of Marbella, Spain on the Costa del Sol

One woman, a 19-year-old from Farnborough in Hampshire, suffered a broken nose after being punched in the face.

A second woman, a 20-year-old from Essex, was taken to hospital semi-conscious with arm and head injuries.

Witnesses claimed the men, French-born but of Arabic origin, began to attack the young women in the upmarket resort of Puerto Banus near Marbella after one tried to touch up the teenager who suffered the broken nose.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/703826/Gang-french-muslims-assaulted-british-women-spain-police-probe
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 04:37:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline unknown

hmmm, obviously they need to adopt Swedens method to stop groping - have the police give out to women armbands that say "Do not grope"

ya, that outta do it...

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)