Author Topic: Judge Cancels Elections in Ferguson-Florissant School District  (Read 1140 times)

rangerrebew

August 27, 2016
Judge Cancels Elections in Ferguson-Florissant School District
By Timothy Birdnow

Recently a federal judge ruled that the way the Ferguson-Florissant School District elects board members was biased against black people, and he ordered a suspension of elections until the district satisfied his demands for reform.

Here is the entire 119-page opinion.

Judge Rodney Sippel (who, by the way, was an aid to Dick Gephardt and was appointed by Bill Clinton) wrote a rambling opinion in which he ultimately concludes that, well, blacks are underrepresented on the board because of institutional racism and are victims of such unfair practices as not allowing felons to vote or making people register at an address.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/judge_cancels_elections_in_fergusonflorissant_school_district.html#ixzz4IXAqvbvI
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Judge Cancels Elections in Ferguson-Florissant School District
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 12:39:00 pm »
Your avatar is particularly appropriate here, @rangerrebew.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 12:42:09 pm »
I'm embarrassed to say I graduated law school with Judge Sippel.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 01:11:16 pm »
Judge Rodney Sippel (who, by the way, was an aid to Dick Gephardt and was appointed by Bill Clinton) wrote a rambling opinion in which he ultimately concludes that, well, blacks are underrepresented on the board because of institutional racism and are victims of such unfair practices as not allowing felons to vote or making people register at an address.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/judge_cancels_elections_in_fergusonflorissant_school_district.html#ixzz4IXAqvbvI
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Next will come canceling elections due to illegals not being fairly represented.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 01:29:27 pm »
Next will come canceling elections due to illegals not being fairly represented.

In other words the results of any elections will be thrown out and the rules will be changed until we get the results we want.  I cry for the country I once knew....
God is still in control

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 03:09:21 pm »
In other words the results of any elections will be thrown out and the rules will be changed until we get the results we want.  I cry for the country I once knew....
Exactly.  8888crybaby
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

geronl

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 04:11:50 pm »
I guess fairness depends on who wins the election, lol

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 04:34:10 pm »
The "reasoning" behind the decision by the judge ( i.e. black students will be treated unfairly by white administrators) will do nothing to help the scholastic performance of the people it is purportedly intended to help....black students.
If  a student has a family that doesn't support him or her or the student does not want to learn, it won't make any difference if every teacher, every administrator, and every gov. bureaucrat involved is black.
But somehow libs have convinced themselves that white administrators are all nasty, white racists until proven innocent. It would be a simple matter to check the scholastic records of black students who have all black people for administrators and teachers. I'll bet their scholastic records are no different than black students with a mix or mostly white administrators and teachers.
In short, the "reasoning" behind the judge's decision is totally stupid. He knows next to nothing about the administrators, and what he does know is based on ignorance and bigotry.