Author Topic: Ex-Minuteman Chris Simcox sentenced to 19.5 years in child sex-abuse case  (Read 966 times)

Offline Ms. AntiFeminazi

Megan Cassidy | The Republic | azcentral.com
Jul 11, 2016
Chris Simcox, the former leader of the Minuteman border vigilante group, was sentenced to 19.5 years in prison Monday, bringing an end to a sex-abuse case involving two girls under 10.
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/07/11/chris-simcox-sentenced-child-sex-abuse/86948200/

I couldn't find this on a search. Knowing the company he was keeping at the time, I'm not surprised at all.

Offline Frank Cannon

I hope he is brutally raped every day of that 19.5 years.

Offline sinkspur

Wasn't this the hothead who had FR in a lather over his silly "border fence."  He was collecting money for it and volunteers. 

So many of these guys who are so friggin' self-righteous engage in the darkest of perversions.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Oceander

Offline Ms. AntiFeminazi

Wasn't this the hothead who had FR in a lather over his silly "border fence."  He was collecting money for it and volunteers. 

So many of these guys who are so friggin' self-righteous engage in the darkest of perversions.

Yes, that's the guy. One of them.

Offline Frank Cannon

You bet your ass...