Author Topic: Martin Armstrong: "They Will Rig The Game... They Can't Afford A Trump Victory"  (Read 481 times)

Offline unknown

Martin Armstrong: "They Will Rig The Game... They Can't Afford A Trump Victory"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-25/martin-armstrong-they-will-rig-game-they-cant-afford-trump-victory

Tyler Durden
Aug 25, 2016 4:25 PM

Submitted by Martin Armstrong via ArmstrongEconomics.com,

When it came to BREXIT, the computer correctly forecast that the leave side would win and there would be a big turnout.

I personally stated that I “believed” they would rig the election as they had done with every other European election from Austria and Scotland all the way to Italy and Spain.

I also stated that the only way for BREXIT to win would be an overwhelming majority, which did happen.

Personally, I was wrong for I questioned whether they would really be able to win. This is what I mean that my “opinion” is not infallible. It’s just an opinion.

Looking at the Electoral College, yes it appears to be a close race again.

The population voting models only give Hillary a 25% chance of winning.

But the press is in all out war against Trump and the American people creating propaganda like we have never seen in American history...

Once again, I will say this. UNLESS there is a huge turnout, they will UNDOUBTEDLY rig the game for Hillary. You have the Republican Elite who behind the curtain are pushing for Hillary.

So I would also have to assume they will rig the election every which way possible.

There is far too much at stake to allow an OUTSIDER to go to Washington.

They stole state from Bernie to make sure Hillary won. Without that, Bernie would have been the candidate.

If the history of the Roman Empire has any guidance, Hillary will take the throne and her corruption is all that is needed to end Western Civilization much like Maximinus.

So I believe they will rig the game. The cannot afford a Trump victory.

IF THERE IS A HUGE popular turnout that puts Trump in that 60% category, I believe they will assassinate him. He would tear the bankers apart and has already stated he will end nation-building, which is the life-blood of neoconservative.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

They won't need to rig it. Trump has no chance at this point.

Offline libertybele

Hillary's coronation has been rigged from the beginning; without those 'super delegates' she would have not been the nominee.  Trump has never been in this to win; he's been in it to help Hillary.  It's been obvious since the beginning of the race.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
They won't need to rig it. Trump has no chance at this point.

He was Hillary's trump card.

Offline sinkspur

The population voting models only give Hillary a 25% chance of winning.

What "population voting model" would that be? 

Zero hedge is a friggin' joke. Its predictions are no better than those of Irwin Schiff.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.