Author Topic: Angry Supporter Threatens Trump’s Life on Glenn Beck Show After Immigration Flip-Flop  (Read 1235 times)

Offline libertybele

Angry Supporter Threatens Trump’s Life on Glenn Beck Show After Immigration Flip-Flop

An angry Donald Trump supporter called into The Glenn Beck Program Wednesday to vent and implicitly threat the Republican presidential candidate after he seemingly flip-flopped on illegal immigration.

“As long as he does the basic things, the foundational things, which is build a wall, he’s not going to have people like me coming after him,” said “Nate from Virginia.”

That didn’t alone didn’t sound too inflammatory, but Nate continued. “Oh, he’s in so much trouble,” he said. “You don’t even understand the backlash of us, the ones who are so frustrated and angry and tired of all the political stuff. We’re going to come after him, personally, you know what I mean? We’re going to get him.”

BeckAn angry Donald Trump supporter called into The Glenn Beck Program Wednesday to vent and implicitly threat the Republican presidential candidate after he seemingly flip-flopped on illegal immigration.

“As long as he does the basic things, the foundational things, which is build a wall, he’s not going to have people like me coming after him,” said “Nate from Virginia.”

That didn’t alone didn’t sound too inflammatory, but Nate continued. “Oh, he’s in so much trouble,” he said. “You don’t even understand the backlash of us, the ones who are so frustrated and angry and tired of all the political stuff. We’re going to come after him, personally, you know what I mean? We’re going to get him.”

“I don’t know what you mean. Hang on, what does that mean?” host Glenn Beck asked.

“You know, the most peaceful way you can get rid of a president…” Nate said, letting it hang.

“Is to impeach him?” Beck finished hopefully.

At first Nate said, yes, he was talking about impeachment. But then he continued, saying, “Well, I mean, hey, you yourself said he’s condoned violence in the past, hasn’t he?”

“He’s appealing to people who are very frustrated and angry. Their frustration and anger can only be subsided if he makes his promises true. And he has a lot on his shoulders, maybe he himself doesn’t even know how much. But if he doesn’t come through for us, he’s going to have bigger problems, bigger problems than what you know,” he said vaguely.

Beck hung up on the caller immediately after that, facetiously thanking him for “one of the spookiest phone calls I’ve ever received.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/angry-supporter-threatens-trumps-life-on-glenn-beck-show-after-immigration-flip-flop/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
So-called supporter, unverified.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Rush gets those all the time. Anyone that starts out I used to be x but now I'm y is highly suspect.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

A Trump supporter calling
 Beck?

Not likely.

Offline skeeter

LOL Michael Savage is on the air now asking his listeners 'who's gonna cook your meals, you? Who's gonna work in your factories, you?'

Unbleepingbelievable.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 09:49:26 pm by skeeter »

Offline Norm Lenhart

LOL Michael Savage is on the air now asking his listeners 'who's gonna cook your meals, you? Who's gonna work in your factories, you?'

Unbleepingbelievable.

Savage the Jerry Brown donor and Trump the Hillary donor are liberals of a feather. They both want brown people doing manual labor. Which seems damn racist to me.

Offline skeeter

Savage the Jerry Brown donor and Trump the Hillary donor are liberals of a feather. They both want brown people doing manual labor. Which seems damn racist to me.

Its amazing to see 20 years of 'borders language culture' turned on a dime. My neck.

geronl

Unbleepingbelievable.

Being led around by the nose and switching your basic beliefs to be in line with a demagogue is the definition of "cuck", eight?

Offline Norm Lenhart

He turns on that dime every 2 years. Nothing remotely new. He rails against the scum of the GOP and then tells his listeners to vote for them anyway. Romney, Bhoner's crew. ...Not once has he, or A N Y other so called conservative done anything but toe the party line come election day. Because "Barry" or "Pelosi or "Hillary" or insert DNC demon of the year 'here'.

Rush, Hannity, Levin, all of them.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 10:00:15 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline skeeter

Being led around by the nose and switching your basic beliefs to be in line with a demagogue is the definition of "cuck", eight?

As Breitbart's Milo once described ' “cuck” is used as a general term of abuse, to describe someone who caves in, surrenders, or sells out his core supporters.'

So, yeah.

Wingnut

Must be one of those Dem Plants.