Author Topic: Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th  (Read 642 times)

Offline unknown

Assange: I Will Bring Hillary Down Before The Debate Stage On September 26th

http://www.usasupreme.com/assange-i-will-bring-hillary-down-before-the-debate-stage-on-september-26th/

Aug 23, 2016

WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange has accused Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton of committing “extortion” by hyping fears over the possibility of a Republican victory in order to attract left-wing voters.Both Trump and Sanders supporters are waiting with bated breath for the next email dump from Julian Assange, the founder and editor in chief of Wikileaks.He released hacked emails last month showing Democratic National Committee officials plotting to defeat Mrs. Clinton’s chief rival, Vermont Sen. Bernard Sanders.Wikileaks editor-in-chief Julian Assange promised to release more damning emails...

Assange: Our view which we have already stated is if the evidence that the FBI has is enough for a grand jury to indict already… But a prosecutor has to ask a grand jury to indict. And if a prosecutor doesn’t ask, a grand jury won’t indict.But our next leak can bring her down because it is something that FBI can’t overlook!

{.. snip .. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Something tells me this isn't going to happen. But Assange isn't someone that is usually wrong.

We shall see.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Frank Cannon

Meanwhile, Trump brings himself down every week before the debate stage on September 26th

My thoughts exactly. The way Donny is going Hitlary will be able to muder someone on 5th Ave and no one will care because Donny will be in single digits.

Offline roamer_1

My thoughts exactly. The way Donny is going Hitlary will be able to muder someone on 5th Ave and no one will care because Donny will be in single digits.

oh, but what if BOTH of them were rendered un-electable?

Then it would be that Green party chick, Johnson, Castle, and maybe that Egg McMuffin guy...

HonestJohn

oh, but what if BOTH of them were rendered un-electable?

Then it would be that Green party chick, Johnson, Castle, and maybe that Egg McMuffin guy...

I vote for a Crow Revolution!  The time is Nigh!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hLgHyjfw-4

Offline roamer_1

I vote for a Crow Revolution!  The time is Nigh!!!

LOL! I'm tired... Sleep first, and THEN the time is nigh!!!