Author Topic: 'Hillary's America' bolsters Trump appeal to black voters  (Read 405 times)

Offline unknown

'Hillary's America' bolsters Trump appeal to black voters
« on: August 25, 2016, 12:30:46 am »

'Hillary's America' bolsters Trump appeal to black voters

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/hillarys-america-plans-fall-refresh-as-trump-courts-black-voters/

D'Souza film on Dems' 'racist history' to reopen in 500 theaters

Aug 22, 2016
Jerome R. Corsi

NEW YORK – Just as Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump begins to court black voters, Dinesh D’Souza’s blockbuster film recounting the Democratic Party’s history of racism, “Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party,” is gearing up for a fall election thrust, reopening in 500 theaters nationwide in September and October.

In an interview with WND, D’Souza expressed enthusiasm for the Trump campaign’s effort to appeal to black voters.

“This is a first for a GOP candidate in modern times,” D’Souza said. “It’s important for Trump and the Republican Party to break the virtual monopoly Democrats have had on the black vote, but also to explode the moral capital of the Democratic Party.”

{..snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)