Author Topic: White House: Enough with the Clinton investigations  (Read 234 times)

Offline unknown

White House: Enough with the Clinton investigations
« on: August 25, 2016, 12:13:44 am »

White House: Enough with the Clinton investigations

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-enough-with-the-clinton-email-investigations/article/2600109

Susan Crabtree (@susancrabtree)
8/24/16

The White House on Wednesday defended the FBI's decision not to bring charges against Hillary Clinton, even in the face of new evidence that she gave Clinton Foundation donors special access while secretary of state.

Asked if a special prosecutor is needed to investigate Clinton's alleged conflicts of interest while serving as the nation's top diplomat, White House press secretary Earnest argued that there have been plenty of investigations into Clinton's tenure already.

"It's hard for anybody to make a persuasive case that there hasn't been enough investigating," Earnest told reporters Wednesday, noting months of probing by the FBI and numerous investigations by Republicans in Congress.

{..snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)