Author Topic: Trump Can Bring Home the Gold!  (Read 803 times)

Offline unknown

Trump Can Bring Home the Gold!
« on: August 23, 2016, 05:00:30 pm »

Trump Can Bring Home the Gold!

http://townhall.com/columnists/dwwilber/2016/08/23/trump-can-bring-home-the-gold-n2208465

D.W. Wilber
Aug 23, 2016 12:01 AM

As we enter the home stretch of the 2016 presidential race, there are a number of things the Republican nominee Donald Trump can do to help him bring home the gold, to use an Olympics analogy. 

Donald Trump still has a long way to go to bring home the gold and win the presidency, but he’s on the right track.  And he has just over two months left to bring the message home to all Americans that Hillary Clinton is the most dishonest, corrupt, and despicable politician in history to ever run for president of the United States.  I’m betting that there’s gold in his future, not silver or bronze. 

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline rodamala

Re: Trump Can Bring Home the Gold!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 05:04:03 pm »

geronl

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 05:04:52 pm »
And he has just over two months left to bring the message home to all Americans that Hillary Clinton is the most dishonest, corrupt, and despicable politician in history to ever run for president of the United States.

She's a real close second....

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 05:17:09 pm »
Nice thought, but Trump is an idiot. He will continue to do damage to making inroads to different voting blocks. He doesn't even have real state apparatuses in place to sell his message. He is a hot mess.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 05:28:23 pm »
She's a real close second....

Super response !!!
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 05:42:24 pm »
Nice thought, but Trump is an idiot. He will continue to do damage to making inroads to different voting blocks. He doesn't even have real state apparatuses in place to sell his message. He is a hot mess.

In addition to that, on a day when there was breaking news about more Hillary emails, what does Trump do? Gets on Twitter to say “Tried watching low-rated @Morning_Joe this morning, unwatchable! @morningmika is off the wall, a neurotic and not very bright mess!” followed by “I'll tell the real story of @JoeNBC and his very insecure long-time girlfriend, @morningmika. Two clowns!”. This less than 24 after Kellyanne Conway was on TV saying that Trump does not hurl "personal insults”.

Oh and way to go after the women’s vote.  Not that I haven’t known women who are truly neurotic but it is also been used dismissively by some men, men like Trump, much like “oh, you’re just being hysterical” or “is it your time of the month” or “bleeding from your wherever”. Not to mention that people living in glass houses should probably keep their mouths shut about extramarital affairs if that was what Trump was implying.

Then we have Melania threatening to sue a couple of news outlets for slander over a story that none of the major news outlets were covering until Trump sic’d his lawyers on them. Now it becomes a story.  And it re-opens discussions that had pretty much faded about her “modeling” career and possible inconsistencies as to her immigration story.

It’s only Tuesday. I can’t wait to see how far Trump sticks his foot in his mouth or otherwise attempts to further torpedo his campaign by the end of the week.

Gee. It’s almost like he’s doing it on purpose.  :whistle:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 05:54:36 pm »
Trump can bring home the gold? What, he needs another toilet? :tongue2: