Author Topic: The Never-Trump bozos  (Read 15711 times)

geronl

Re: The Never-Trump bozos
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2016, 03:51:49 am »

I saw outright anger directed at Thor, despite his change of mind..."He can go to hell." " It's too late." 

Then they need to stop trying to coerce us to change if it's too late.

By the way, will Trump attend Hillary's swearing-in ceremony since it is all over??

geronl

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2016, 03:58:43 am »
I am kind of curious about what makes Trumpers who say this kind of thing so superior.

Sounds to me like this Butto guy is threatening to sit out future elections if he doesn't get his way now.

"Party unity" only extends as far as Trump, Trump is their party

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2016, 04:39:32 am »
Thanks for the clarification; TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE WORKING HARD TO MAKE SURE HILLARY IS ELECTED!!

geronl

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2016, 06:33:08 am »
 :thumbsup:

Offline HootOwl

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2016, 07:20:55 am »
I'm not a NeverTrump.

I just want to know he's worthy of my vote.

HANNITY WROTE A LETTER TO A NEVERTRUMPER  Republican.  He listed many good  points as reasons to vote Trump.  I wish I could find it.  Many are anti-Hillary, but some are pro-trump.  His last point was that those voting against Trump. if Hillary wins, Will own these policies they have been warned about.  At least your are thinking your vote over.  Many that voted for LBJ over Barry Gokdwater regretted their vote for the rest of their lives.  LBJ was a big selfish lying crook just like Hillary. :patriot:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2016, 10:02:42 am »
HANNITY WROTE A LETTER TO A NEVERTRUMPER  Republican.  He listed many good  points as reasons to vote Trump.  I wish I could find it.

I wish you could too

Many are anti-Hillary, but some are pro-trump.

Fantastic something Pro-Trump.  I can't wait

His last point was that those voting against Trump. if Hillary wins, Will own these policies they have been warned about.

Again with the worn out failed "if you don't support Trump - You support Hitlery" balderdash.  How is it my responsibility to cheer on a defective neanderskunk like Trump, just because you think Clinton will be worse.  Is it because I don't hate the way Mexican's smell?  Is it because I don't think government should be run like one of Trump's many failed businesses?  Is it because I insist my leader be capable of communicating in complete sentences and express a cohesive thought like an adult of meager intelligence is capable of doing?

How is this my responsibility?  When I said "no way I'm not voting for Trump!"  How is this on me?

At least your are thinking your vote over.  Many that voted for LBJ over Barry Gokdwater regretted their vote for the rest of their lives.  LBJ was a big selfish lying crook just like Hillary. :patriot:

And Barry was the wrong extremist after the Cuban Missile Crisis.  Stupid candidate for the time.  Stupid primary voters.  Stupid party.

This is on you and the Trump voters.  You said Trump could win.  You gave us President Hitlery.  And just like Trump, I will never forgive the voters when Trump fails yet again.

geronl

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2016, 10:13:39 am »
HANNITY WROTE A LETTER TO A NEVERTRUMPER  Republican.  He listed many good  points as reasons to vote Trump.  I wish I could find it.  Many are anti-Hillary, but some are pro-trump.  His last point was that those voting against Trump.

Those who voted for Trump gave us Hillary. The Morons who voted for Trump should live with that forever. Suicide pills should be free for them.

There are no good points about Trump. The slimeball has no redeeming qualities. None.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2016, 10:19:16 am »
Alice Cooper is sounding better and better all the time. Biting the head off a bat sounds a lot more sane than biting off the heads of 43% of Republicans voters - calling them bozos.
The Bat thingy was Ozzy Osbourne, not Alice Cooper.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Oceander

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2016, 10:30:56 am »
Just a little reminder to the "author":  you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Insulting those of us who don't worship Trump is not going to convince us to support Trump.  In fact, that is likely to further alienate us and convince us that Trump is not worth supporting and hasn't changed his underlying MO since you're simply confirming that ugly tactics like coercion and insult are still acceptable tactics for him and his supporters.

Speaking of bozos:  now that Trump has flipped on one of his signature proposals - a full clamp-down on illegal immigration - the only clowns I see are the Trumpkins who've been supporting him because of his "tough" stance on illegal immigration.  You got sold a bill of goods on that one; are you still around to have some more?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2016, 11:12:54 am »
The NeverTrumpanzies are Bozos. They are a bunch of crying sniveling children throwing a tantrum.

I have yet to hear a concise one sentence "goal statement" from the NeverTrumptards because they don't have one. They don't know what they want, except to make sure that Trump is not elected. And obviously, anyone with more than a couple of brain cells can comprehend that this means electing Hillary, which is something they adamantly deny to attempt to try avoid responsibility for what they are doing.

As far as I can tell they seem to have a platform that consists of getting Hillary elected to punish Trump supporters because they did not nominate the 'right' candidate according to them.

If you ask a NeverTrumpster, "What do you want? What is your goal?" The only answer they can give you is, 'We want revenge against the people who did not support our guy!', 'We want to show them WE WERE RIGHT!'

The NeverTrumpansie's argument is like an old vaudeville joke.
NT : I would never vote for Trump because Trump is unelectable!
(Yes but, he is only unelectable because of you; because you won't vote for him.)
NT : See what I mean!
(that doesn't make any sense)

However, if the situation was reversed and Jeb Bush was the nominee, the NeverTrumpsters would be the loudest in yelling at everyone to 'suck it up and take it like a man' because Hillary is worse! But, their blatant hypocrisy is lost on them.

The unwashed rabble are expected to do what they are told. The NeverTrumpsters cannot stand that they did not get their way this time. So now, they want to throw a wrench in the machine and tear the whole thing down. Which, if that's what they want to do, may not be such a bad thing anyway.

Screw it. If they want to wreck the Republican Party for not getting their way, I could live with that. It would certainly clarify things. The mono-Party would be all that there is to "choose" from. Except for Trump that's what we have now, but with Hillary at least it would be out in the open and exposed.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2016, 11:15:38 am »
Name-calling certainly is a sure-fire way to persuade people to your point of view.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2016, 11:22:34 am »
The NeverTrumpanzies are Bozos. They are a bunch of crying sniveling children throwing a tantrum.

I have yet to hear a concise one sentence "goal statement" from the NeverTrumptards because they don't have one. They don't know what they want, except to make sure that Trump is not elected. And obviously, anyone with more than a couple of brain cells can comprehend that this means electing Hillary, which is something they adamantly deny to attempt to try avoid responsibility for what they are doing.

As far as I can tell they seem to have a platform that consists of getting Hillary elected to punish Trump supporters because they did not nominate the 'right' candidate according to them.

If you ask a NeverTrumpster, "What do you want? What is your goal?" The only answer they can give you is, 'We want revenge against the people who did not support our guy!', 'We want to show them WE WERE RIGHT!'

The NeverTrumpansie's argument is like an old vaudeville joke.
NT : I would never vote for Trump because Trump is unelectable!
(Yes but, he is only unelectable because of you; because you won't vote for him.)
NT : See what I mean!
(that doesn't make any sense)

However, if the situation was reversed and Jeb Bush was the nominee, the NeverTrumpsters would be the loudest in yelling at everyone to 'suck it up and take it like a man' because Hillary is worse! But, their blatant hypocrisy is lost on them.

The unwashed rabble are expected to do what they are told. The NeverTrumpsters cannot stand that they did not get their way this time. So now, they want to throw a wrench in the machine and tear the whole thing down. Which, if that's what they want to do, may not be such a bad thing anyway.

Screw it. If they want to wreck the Republican Party for not getting their way, I could live with that. It would certainly clarify things. The mono-Party would be all that there is to "choose" from. Except for Trump that's what we have now, but with Hillary at least it would be out in the open and exposed.
What an amazing collection of projections and falsehoods. You must be the first kid on your block to own the whole set. Congratulations! With that post you could open the definitive gallery of horse manure.

As for a plan, yes, I have one, Pinky. BWahahahahaha!

You guys are getting desperate. And shrill. That TOS sh*t won't work any more, we're on to you.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 11:25:21 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2016, 11:57:31 am »
Name-calling certainly is a sure-fire way to persuade people to your point of view.  **nononono*

The name-calling was part of the point. I would not think of taking credit for any of those cute little insulting little sobriquets. I do not think that way, and am not nearly clever enough to come up with cute little pejoratives like those.

All of those names are names I have seen directed at me and others, here on this site. I've seen it so often, I simply thought this was the normal way people spell Trump and his supporters or anti-supporters here.

I was trying to speak on the level of the people here. This is how they express themselves.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ShadowAce

« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2016, 12:01:15 pm »
@240B

I won't vote for Trump at all.  Not because he's "unelectable" but because there is no ideological difference between him and Hillary.  The only difference is perhaps one of degree.

When "everything is negotiable" (his words), then he's very untrustworthy, and evil.

The argument that he's somehow better than Hillary doesn't work either.  The lesser of two evils is still evil.

And calling me names isn't helping your cause, or your image.  You're just a child who cannot think rationally.

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2016, 12:30:39 pm »
Sooner a bozo than a dingelheimer.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2016, 12:31:06 pm »
I was trying to speak on the level of the people here. This is how they express themselves.
But Mom, he started it! I know you are, but what am I?

Yes, that sure is the way to win friends and influence people.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2016, 12:52:36 pm »

I can tell you what I want. I want limited, circumscribed government, a retreat from government interference in business and private affairs, and a reasonable expectation that the President of the United States will be a person of integrity who places the interests of the nation before those of himself and his constituents.

Consequently, I am, obviously, a "neverTrump Bozo."
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2016, 12:54:47 pm »
My wish is to flap my arms and fly. That will happen sooner than your wish
Countdown to Resignation

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2016, 12:58:52 pm »
Is it just me, or does anyone else get the impression that there is a plant from TOS that posts an endless stream of material curated from TOS and only really comments to himself on the material posted...?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 01:11:26 pm by bolobaby »
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2016, 01:46:03 pm »
Is it just me, or does anyone else get the impression that there is a plant from TOS that plants an endless stream of material curated from TOS and only really comments to himself on the material posted...?
In February, over there, they had a "Trump Family Ping", and basically assembled to focus on driving Cruz supporters into silence or away from the site.  They even plotted pile-on attacks.

All of this stuff seems terribly familiar. It is the same rhetoric, the same sort of disruption of virtually any discussion, the same tired crap. It is also the tinder from which flame wars begin, and will turn virtually any site into what TOS has become--an echochamber of bitter people who will turn on each other when they run out of real enemies to fight.

Well, the difference is that we do have real enemies. Hillary is one, but so is the machine of political operatives that permitted, aided, and abetted the hijacking of the GOP by hucksters and international con men, whether they are doing it solely for profit, or whether enslavement on a global scale is their aim.  Those who snark at our refusal to support either side in such a scheme are the petty thieves and pickpockets of the syndicate that is stealing our Constitutional Republic away from us and our progeny, the low level dealers of a cartel of subjugation. Meh.

The major parties offer us a choice of a corrupt pay to play politician and a guy who paid to play, ends of the same foul stick. That turd has no clean end, and those of who refuse to handle it need not be the least bit apologetic for not swimming in that cesspool.

The alternatives we are left are to either build a political party which will give us the government we crave, or to step out of the arena and take what scraps we are thrown. I opt for the former, and do not find that government in the contradictions of the Libertarian party (itself hijacked by libertines), but have found what looks like a return to the type of government the Founders envisioned in the platform of the Constitution Party. That is where my future efforts will go until such time as either I become disillusioned with that effort (not easily done), or a verifiably better option comes along.

This isn't about the rejection of my favored GOP candidate by other members of the GOP, that is a symptom of the larger problem. It is about the rejection of an entire way of life by a political party I had supported, one which paid lip service to that America the Founders envisioned, and then set about to subvert it. I see no relief in either that Party or the Democrat Party, and place no faith in those manipulators of media and the masses who have brought us to this juncture.

If we find statesmen, by all means support them if they are in agreement--vote your conscience, but do so out of support rather than fear. Bad outcomes can sometimes do more to prove a position untenable than mediocre ones, and we Americans are a people who will suffer the yoke of tyranny while it is sufferable rather than throw it off. If the masses vote for an unbearable burden, it only hastens the day when that yoke is discarded.

In the meantime, in order to prevent a worse government from replacing that, we had best put our collective nose to the grindstone to have an alternative to replace the corruption of the government we once held dear, with a return to the basics, the vision of the founders with some extra safeguards written in, and an admonishment to our prosperity to never again permit the expeditious discard of those balances of power which were inherent in the original.

The power is inherent in and the unalienable property of the People. It is only granted to any just government by us to secure our prosperity, our rights, our person, and our property, and only so far as we, the People, see fit. Government is a human construct, and as such devoid of any inherent Rights, and without the power granted to it by the people, void. That those people within it would seek to subjugate the rest of us is cause enough to revoke that grant, if the means and powers granted to the Government are used to the ends of subjugation, at least until such time as Government once again serves those ends of securing our Liberty. No one, no party is entitled to my vote, nor that grant of power, except by my approval for their statements of intent, backed by their actions, and without that my vote will remain mine to use or not as I please. If none pass muster, I will withhold that assent.

We are, by unalienable Right, free people, and as such can determine our own future as we best see fit. If government no longer serves those ends, we have the Right to alter or abolish it, and the duty to our progeny to do so, so long as we do not in doing so infringe upon the Rights of our fellow citizens.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 01:49:28 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline CSM

« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2016, 02:02:27 pm »
So Burts only argument: ....But Hitlary is bad!!!!

Isn't that the argument EVERY time from EVERY Trump supporter?  I never see them SELLING the candidate, just bashing others and following it up with "Hillary's worser!"

I'm not "nevertrump" but that is only because I learned a long time ago to "never say never."  I simply can't come up with any reason whatsoever to participate in this election.  Even the down ticket races are worthless in my district/state.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2016, 02:05:03 pm »
@240B

I won't vote for Trump at all.  Not because he's "unelectable" but because there is no ideological difference between him and Hillary.  The only difference is perhaps one of degree.

When "everything is negotiable" (his words), then he's very untrustworthy, and evil.

The argument that he's somehow better than Hillary doesn't work either.  The lesser of two evils is still evil.

And calling me names isn't helping your cause, or your image.  You're just a child who cannot think rationally.

They have heard exactly that from a multitude of posters here over time and it just doesn't sink in!  Or it does and they just persist in being disingenuous!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2016, 02:08:06 pm »

This is a blatant LIE!  If any such thing has EVER been posted on this site by a never Trump poster I seem to have missed it!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2016, 02:10:06 pm »
This is a blatant LIE!  If any such thing has EVER been posted on this site by a never Trump poster I seem to have missed it!

I say the same thing I've always said.

I want smaller constitutional government.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2016, 02:18:24 pm »
I say the same thing I've always said.

I want smaller constitutional government.

Which is the exact same thing I have repeatedly said.

- J. R. R. Tolkien