Author Topic: Carville on Clinton Fdn Critics: ‘Somebody Is Going to Hell Over This’  (Read 569 times)

Offline unknown

Carville on Clinton Fdn Critics: ‘Somebody Is Going to Hell Over This’

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/08/23/carville-clinton-fdn-critics-somebody-going-hell/

Jeff Poor
23 Aug 2016

Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Democratic strategist and long-time Clinton booster James Carville criticized those who call into question the dealing of the Clinton Foundation under Bill and Hillary Clinton because of potential conflicts of interest.

Carville argued the pros outweighed the cons when it came to the Clinton Foundation raising money given the Clintons’ circumstances.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Carville on Clinton Fdn Critics: ‘Somebody Is Going to Hell Over This’

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/08/23/carville-clinton-fdn-critics-somebody-going-hell/

Jeff Poor
23 Aug 2016

Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Democratic strategist and long-time Clinton booster James Carville criticized those who call into question the dealing of the Clinton Foundation under Bill and Hillary Clinton because of potential conflicts of interest.

Carville argued the pros outweighed the cons when it came to the Clinton Foundation raising money given the Clintons’ circumstances.

{.. snip ..}
Oh yeah, someone is going to hell, actually someones............the Clintons.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I knew the Clintons did deals with the devil. I never knew they had that much power.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
We don't call him Car-vile for nothing.