Author Topic: Armed police on French Riviera order Muslim woman to remove burkini on packed Nice beach - as mother, 34, wearing Islamic headscarf is threatened with pepper spray and fined in Cannes  (Read 1526 times)

Offline unknown

Armed police on French Riviera order Muslim woman to remove burkini on packed Nice beach - as mother, 34, wearing Islamic headscarf is threatened with pepper spray and fined in Cannes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3754395/Wealthy-Algerian-promises-pay-penalty-Muslim-woman-fined-France-wearing-burkini.html

- These images show police in Nice ordering a woman to strip down
- A woman in Cannes claimed 'racist' officers wanted to humiliate her
- French court this week upheld 'burkini ban' - ruling it could cause offence
- Algerian businessman said that he will pay any penalties women incur
- Judges said the ban was 'necessary, appropriate and proportionate'

By Peter Allen and Ted Thornhill and Chris Summers
23 August 2016

The French ban on the burkini is threatening to turn into a farce as police officers armed with pepper spray and batons marched onto a beach today and ordered a woman to strip off.

Four burly cops stood over the middle-aged woman, who had been quietly sunbathing on the Promenade des Anglais beach in Nice - yards from the scene of the Bastille Day lorry attack - and watched her take off a Muslim-style garment which protected her modesty.

It is thought the woman was given a warning about the dress code on the beach and was handed an on-the-spot fine.

{ .. snip ..  see URL for more photos and videos of another incident ..}

« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 08:21:10 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This is NOT "a farce".

It is necessary.

muslims must be shown that if they are IN The West, they must behave as we do.

No apologies.

geronl

In the 1950's, scarves on the head was a popular fashion with US women.

Good thing they didn't get beat and threatened with pepper-spray

geronl

This is NOT "a farce".

It is necessary.

muslims must be shown that if they are IN The West, they must behave as we do.

No apologies.

So we beat and threaten women for not being fashionable? Is that what the West is about?

geronl

geronl

Not Jackie O too!!

Where are those Sharia Police, I mean anti-scarf snipers??

Offline Frank Cannon

So we beat and threaten women for not being fashionable? Is that what the West is about?

I hope so....because being unfashionable in that way leads to people blowing up for being fashionable.