Author Topic: Chaffetz claims FBI gave Congress conflicting documents on Clinton email probe  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Chaffetz claims FBI gave Congress conflicting documents on Clinton email probe

By Nick Gass

08/22/16 08:37 AM EDT

House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) says he has a "couple problems" with the documents provided by the FBI from its investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server, including several differences between sets of documents in two separate binders.

One issue, Chaffetz explained on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," is the "high level of redactions."

"Hillary Clinton is out there saying there's not very much sensitive information in there, that she didn't trade in sensitive classified information. It's so sensitive and so classified that even I as the chairman of the Oversight Committee don't have the high level of clearance to see what's in those materials," Chaffetz said. "I think the documents are overly classified. We're going to call on the FBI this week to give us a version where there's non-classified, the unclassified material and the classified material redacted so that that could be out there in the public. I think that's the right thing to do."

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/jason-chaffetz-fbi-clinton-email-227262
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34