Author Topic: North Carolina: State trooper shoots dead an unarmed deaf mute father who was trying to communicate via sign language after being pulled over for a speeding violation  (Read 8245 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's good enough for TOS; nothing wrong with that.

Seeing how EC offered me the mod job for this forum, I guess I now accept.  And we'll see what Your dictates mean.

No, that kind of language is more proper to let's say the left wing websites.

Perhaps, one can see a distinction between those who supported the likes of Cruz, Carson or Trump or Rubio, Christian men with Christian values.

@sneakypete No religious insults! I've removed your insulting language. Machiavelli.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 04:50:46 pm by Machiavelli »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What's next? Alright to use pejoratives towards a certain ethnicity?

Well, it's my right to say what I want.

@TomSea

Damn shame no one else has that right unless they happen to agree with you.

Ever consider changing your screen name to "Mrs. Grundy"?  That's a Robert Heinlein reference,since you probably don't know.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Who is a rabid Trump supporter?

Drift Driver results to name-calling, pretty ugly.

Also, I am avid against Hillary Clinton, were you not the same person who said Obama, who made fun of the mentally ill as well with his special olympics remarks was better than Trump?

Honestly, your argument is not going to work and I confused this forum with the World Forum but EC did offer me that by email and EC is not a rabid Trump supporter.

So, Drift Driver again, resorts to personal attacks and it is impossible to see whether this individual even qualifies in the mildest form as being a Conservative with this track record.

I support the nominee, as Rick Perry, Newt Gingrich and others do. That does not make them "rabid Trump fans". More disgusting behavior per so-called Never Trumpers.

BTW it's Drift DIVER.   Reading is important.

You do know the difference between a driver and a diver, right?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Countdown to Resignation

Offline thackney

@TomSea

So the whole world is supposed to adjust to and obey your religious dictates?

If there is a God,he is a big boy and should be able to handle things like that. If he can't,he ain't much of a God. If YOU can't handle it,you ain't much of a believer.

This is a political discussion on the internet amongst adults,not Bible School.

NOT trying to be insulting,but not liking being insulted and being told what I have to say and what I can't say,either.

You may not be trying, but that is insulting.

If you find your point requires vulgarity, profanity and/or blasphemy to be communicated, your point, or you, is lacking.

I'll find another place for discussion if that becomes the norm, just I would in normal life among adults.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 04:26:57 pm by thackney »
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak
@Right_in_Virginia

@TomSea you're a mod now?   Why are so many rabid Trump supporters being made mods?   Is criticism of Trump going to be banned here too?

I happen to agree that profanity is often overused but it is appropriate sometimes.

Tom is not a MOD...he does contribute a lot to TBR by posting articles.

btw no one but I or R4 has the authority to make anyone a MOD.

When you see someone's name on a category they are just *taking care* of that category and have very limited MOD powers....a forum MOD has full powers except to ban....only I or R4 can do that
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Just_Victor

BTW it's Drift DIVER.   Reading is important.

You do know the difference between a driver and a diver, right?

Dangit!, and here I had this image of you as a dirt track racer.

^-^
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline driftdiver

Dangit!, and here I had this image of you as a dirt track racer.

^-^

Nope, picture me about 50-60 feet under water floating along with the current watching the fishes and the pretty girls in bikinis.

Offline Just_Victor

Nope, picture me about 50-60 feet under water floating along with the current watching the fishes and the pretty girls in bikinis.

Even better.    888high58888

« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 07:29:31 pm by Just_Victor »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You may not be trying, but that is insulting.

If you find your point requires vulgarity, profanity and/or blasphemy to be communicated, your point, or you, is lacking.

No,but your understanding is if you think surrender and politeness wins political points.

People's very lives are at risk,as well as the survival of our nation and way of life,and you want to whine about mild language?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 07:35:15 pm by sneakypete »

Offline thackney

No,but your understanding is if you think surrender and politeness wins political points.

People's very lives are at risk,as well as the survival of our nation and way of life,and you want to whine about mild language?

If I wanted that level of conversation, I would hang out in a middle school playground.

If you want to convince people of your point, I suggest language that isn't rude and insulting.

If your point is important enough to feel the need to convey to others, you may want to consider using language that doesn't immediately turn others away.

Your choice.  I've long since decided what trash I throw away in my life.  There are too many other choices for conversation.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If I wanted that level of conversation, I would hang out in a middle school playground.

If you want to convince people of your point, I suggest language that isn't rude and insulting.

If your point is important enough to feel the need to convey to others, you may want to consider using language that doesn't immediately turn others away.

Your choice.  I've long since decided what trash I throw away in my life.  There are too many other choices for conversation.

@thackney

ROFLMAO! First you claim that *I* am rude and insulting,and then you imply I am "trash" and my trash opinions can be thrown away BECAUSE OF A FEW WORDS USED,NOT THE CONTENT.

I wish there were a hypocrisy tag to use.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 02:04:23 pm by sneakypete »

Offline thackney

@thackney

ROFLMAO! First you claim that *I* am rude and insulting,and then you imply I am "trash" and my trash opinions can be thrown away BECAUSE OF A FEW WORDS USED,NOT THE CONTENT.

I wish there were a hypocrisy tag to use.

I have not identified you as trash, but I consider posts of vulgarity, profanity and/or blasphemy to be so.  If it is common with your posts, I'll finally breakdown and use the ignore function.  If I find it common with the forum, I'll move on to somewhere else.

Others will do as they please.

Offline driftdiver

I have not identified you as trash, but I consider posts of vulgarity, profanity and/or blasphemy to be so.  If it is common with your posts, I'll finally breakdown and use the ignore function.  If I find it common with the forum, I'll move on to somewhere else.

Others will do as they please.

@thackney @sneakypete

How bout some pie?  I find pie solves a lot of problems.

Offline thackney

@thackney @sneakypete

I like pie.  Sugar free please.

Or maybe a beer summit ?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I like pie.  Sugar free please.

Or maybe a beer summit ?

@thackney

HAH! You just THINK you don't like me now. Adding alcohol is NOT going to make you like me any better. Trust me on this one.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 03:27:30 pm by sneakypete »

Offline thackney

@thackney

HAH! You just THINK you don't like me now. Adding alcohol is NOT going to make you like me any better. Trust me on this one.

Really, I am not judging you at this point, only the words you chose to use while making this point.

We have had plenty of good exchanges on other threads.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 04:11:07 pm by thackney »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

HonestJohn

@Oceander
@sinkspur

I got pulled over last week for the first time in about 20 years.    The cop was acting erratic before he even saw me.   Apparently this middle aged overweight white guy (me) was a huge threat because he was extremely jumpy and his female partner watched me like a hawk.    Even after I advised I was a permit holder (proving I am law abiding) he was still one wrong move from shooting me.  It was very scary.

Imagine if you were black... and carrying with a permit.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 12:25:47 am by HonestJohn »

HonestJohn

@thackney @sneakypete

Yes, pi is necessary to solve many equations.

Pi and coffee.

Coffee and pi.

Offline driftdiver

Yes, pi is necessary to solve many equations.

Pi and coffee.

Coffee and pi.

Kind of a circular solution.

Offline Just_Victor