Author Topic: In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!  (Read 6139 times)

Offline unknown

In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!
« on: August 22, 2016, 10:51:12 pm »

In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!

https://www.amazon.com/Trump-We-Trust-Pluribus-Awesome/dp/0735214468/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471903529&sr=8-1&keywords=ann+coulter

August 23, 2016
Ann Coulter   (Author)

Donald Trump isn't a politician -- he's a one-man wrecking ball against our dysfunctional and corrupt establishment. We're about to see the deluxe version of the left's favorite theme: Vote for us or we'll call you stupid. It's the working class against the smirking class.

Now Ann Coulter, with her unique insight, candor, and sense of humor, makes the definitive case for why we should all join his revolution.

The three biggest news stories of the 2016 presidential election have been: Trump, Trump, and Trump. The media have twisted themselves in knots, trying to grasp how he won over millions of Republicans and what he'd be like as president.

But Ann Coulter isn't puzzled. She knows why Trump was the only one of seventeen GOP contenders who captured the spirit of our time. She gets the power of addressing the pain of the silent majority and saying things the "PC Thought Police" considers unspeakable.

She argues that a bull in the china shop is exactly what we need to make America great again.

In this powerful book, Coulter explains why conservatives, moderates, and even disgruntled Democrats should set aside their doubts and embrace Trump:

·He's putting America first in our trade deals and alliances, rather than pandering to our allies and enemies.

·He's abandoned the GOP's decades-long commitment to a bellicose foreign policy, at a time when the entire country is sick of unnecessary wars.

·He's ended GOP pandering to Hispanic activists with his hard-line policy on immigration. Working class Americans finally have a champion against open borders and cheap foreign labor.

·He's overturned the media's traditional role in setting the agenda and defining who gets to be considered "presidential."

·He's exposed political consultants as grifters and hacks, most of whom don't know real voters from a hole in the ground.

If you're already a Trump fan, Ann Coulter will help you defend and promote your position. If you're not, she might just change your mind.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Oceander

Re: In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 10:52:01 pm »
:facepalm2:

So, the transformation from intelligent commentator to whore is complete.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 10:56:58 pm »
Sorry, I don't believe in candidate worship..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 11:05:11 pm »

Trump tramp.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 11:05:18 pm »

Seriously? I know she worships Trump, and if she want to write  pro-Trump books have at it,  but in the title replacing the name of God with his? Who Would think that would be a good idea? And is there  any Trump supporter, just one that would critisize her for it?  Just one honest Trump supporter? 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Silver Pines

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 11:12:23 pm »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 03:58:13 am »

Seriously? I know she worships Trump, and if she want to write  pro-Trump books have at it,  but in the title replacing the name of God with his? Who Would think that would be a good idea? And is there  any Trump supporter, just one that would critisize her for it?  Just one honest Trump supporter?

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2016, 04:01:29 am »
It's a cult.

There is certainly nothing awesome about the lowlife, scumbag

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2016, 04:37:07 am »
Just more evidence that Trump is god to the Militants for Il Douche.

Interesting how Mechanicos has been able to slip back in here under a new moniker.

Or more clones have simply gotten their marching orders from the Tower.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2016, 04:42:36 am »

Interesting how Mechanicos has been able to slip back in here under a new moniker.

Been my suspicion as well.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2016, 04:57:32 am »
This is the time of season when this scrawny b comes out of her Upper East Side abode stinking of cigarettes and chardonnay to tell everyone they are filth if they don't rally around her new true love. Last year it was Christie Creme. Time before Milt Romney.

I'd say she is a waste of skin but there isn't enough there to matter.

geronl

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2016, 05:07:27 am »
I'd say she is a waste of skin but there isn't enough there to matter.

Maybe not, but there is enough Adam's apple to put some eyes out, that thing should require a warning sign!!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2016, 05:18:07 am »
I would bet dollars to donuts that Donald Trump doesn't know what 'e. pluribus unum' means.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

geronl

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2016, 05:20:29 am »
I would bet dollars to donuts that Donald Trump doesn't know what 'e. pluribus unum' means.

It does not mean "In God We Trust" <-- national motto there, by the way

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2016, 05:30:22 am »
The Trump worshiping bimbo belongs at TOS with the other harpies.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2016, 05:46:24 am »
I trust in God, I trust in America, I trust in family, though the last one gets me in trouble sometimes. I don't trust in politicians, actors, athletes or talking heads. I have never understood or partaken in idol worship. :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2016, 05:47:10 am »

Sure he does. He thinks it's the guy from Mad Magazine....

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2016, 09:44:16 am »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2016, 10:06:33 am »
Sorry, I don't believe in candidate worship..
I've attended quite a few political events where prominent candidates appeared, including GWB in 2000 and 2004, and never could whip myself into anything remotely resembling a worshipful frenzy. Never been able to do that at concerts, either. They're just flawed people, like me.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2016, 10:11:59 am »

Right down to the knee pads.   
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2016, 10:32:47 am »
I would set fire to the books she wrote, if only I was not intellectually honest and did not extract the rare and intelligent analysis she provided.

This is likely unpopular here, but I still implore fellow Conservatives, Ann did have constructive and good arguments, with nearly undefeatable thinking.  Use surgical and sensible thinking and extract what you think works.

As a whole, she is untenable and a two bit whore to the latest fad.

But her books DID have excellent rebuttals to disgustlingly rampant liberalism.

For the LOVE OF GOD, CRITICALLY THINK!  Some arguments were plain awesome.  Utilize them, don't shoot the messenger as a whole.

Write Ann off in the end run as a huge Adam's appled questionable female.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 10:34:52 am by Crazieman »
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Oceander

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2016, 10:34:54 am »

Somebody please remind me to do something with photoshop to this travesty of a book when I get home tonight.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2016, 10:39:02 am »
Somebody please remind me to do something with photoshop to this travesty of a book when I get home tonight.

Just Text @Bill Cipher .....perhaps, 'he' will be able to help you out.    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2016, 10:41:56 am »

Make sure Not Safe For Work is clearly identified.

Suffer pony, I couldn't find a convenient smiley
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 10:45:29 am by Crazieman »
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Oceander

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2016, 10:42:37 am »
Just Text @Bill Cipher .....perhaps, 'he' will be able to help you out.    :whistle:

I always know when you're likkered up; you come here to post.  Must be getting an early start.