Author Topic: SONNIE JOHNSON: TRUMP SPEECH LAID OUT ‘WHAT DEMOCRATS HAVE DONE TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY OVER THE LAST 60 YEARS  (Read 1809 times)

rangerrebew

SONNIE JOHNSON: TRUMP SPEECH LAID OUT ‘WHAT DEMOCRATS HAVE DONE TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY OVER THE LAST 60 YEARS

08-17-2016 7:03 pm - John Hayward - Breitbart.com
On Wednesday’s edition of Breitbart News Daily, podcaster Sonnie Johnson said she was “yelling and screaming” during Donald Trump’s speech in Wisconsin on Tuesday night, because “it felt like a speech that I could have written, that I would have given, that I’ve given so many times, in front of so many audiences.”
Johnson said Trump’s speech targeted what “Democrats have done to the black community over the last sixty years,” and laid things out more plainly, and boldly, than previous Republicans have dared to attempt.

“To have it laid out, to have it addressed, to not have it skirted over, to not have it bathed in welfare talk, and poverty talk, but actually to have it, to inspire black people that America is your country, and you deserve to have the greatness and richness thereof in it – I was over the moon last night! Congratulations, Donald Trump! Thank you!” she declared.

SiriusXM host Matt Boyle pointed out that polls show Trump faring very poorly with black voters, but Johnson was confident his speech in Wisconsin would help him turn those numbers around, and even meet his goal of drawing a larger percentage of the black vote than previous GOP candidates.

http://www.libertynewsonline.com/articles/article_301_38758.php
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 09:27:22 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

Gotta admit the speech was a refreshing new approach to that particular demographic. Lessee if it works.

Offline hiram1950

Gotta admit the speech was a refreshing new approach to that particular demographic. Lessee if it works.

How can it do any harm?

Ever since he entered the politically incorrect world by saying, "Build a wall," Trump has attacked common wisdom with a vengeance. If he continues to talk to United States voters this way, on issue after issue, and if he picks about three that resonate the most, he will become a force of nature, a tsunami.

I have been watching delegate ratios at Minnesota state and local Republican events show continuously increasing color in the last eight or ten years. It says right here that the black population is begging for the likes of Trump as much as Republican rank and file voters who are sick to death of being ignored when it counts day after day.

Trump doesn't need 51% of the black vote. 15% is a huge improvement. If it's enthusiastic, 15% is a juggernaut.

If Trump takes the same message (What do you have to lose?) into black churches and black population centers, he will start to bring black voters home. He will do much better than 15%.

Offline Frank Cannon

SiriusXM host Matt Boyle pointed out that polls show Trump faring very poorly with black voters, but Johnson was confident his speech in Wisconsin would help him turn those numbers around, and even meet his goal of drawing a larger percentage of the black vote than previous GOP candidates.

Thanks for your acumen Trumpbart staff writer but I don't believe a word you said.