Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Condi Rice Also Has No Recollection Of Hillary’s Email Convo With Colin Powell  (Read 295 times)

Offline unknown

EXCLUSIVE: Condi Rice Also Has No Recollection Of Hillary’s Email Convo With Colin Powell

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/22/exclusive-condi-rice-also-has-no-recollection-of-hillarys-email-convo-with-colin-powell/

Chuck Ross
08/22/2016

Former Sec. of State Condoleezza Rice has no recollection of a conversation at a 2009 dinner party where Hillary Clinton reportedly claims that Gen. Colin Powell advised her to use a personal email account.

Rice’s inability to recall the conversation makes her the second person to publicly undercut Clinton’s claim.

Both NBC News and The New York Times reported last week that Clinton told the FBI that Powell offered her the email advice during a dinner party at former Sec. of State Madeleine Albright’s home.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)