Author Topic: Daily Caller: Condi Rice Denies Having Email Conversation with Hillary  (Read 454 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=744667

Newsmax
Daily Caller: Condi Rice Denies Having Email Conversation with Hillary
Monday, August 22, 2016 06:41 PM

By: Jason Devaney

In another blow to Hillary Clinton and her email scandal, former Secretary of State Condolezza Rice said she does not remember speaking to Clinton in 2009 about the subject, a claim Clinton reportedly made to the FBI.

"Dr. Rice isn't doing any media right now. I can tell you though that she has no recollection of that conversation either," Georgia Godfrey, Rice's chief of staff at Stanford University, told The Daily Caller.

Clinton said the conversation occurred in 2009 and it involved Clinton telling Rice that former Secretary of State Colin Powell advised her to use a private email address while she worked at the state department.

Powell denied urging Clinton to use a private email server and accused the Democratic presidential candidate of "trying to pin it on me."

"The truth is, she was using [the private email server] for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did," he said.

The 2009 conversation allegedly occurred during a dinner party at the home of former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright.

Powell said he used a personal AOL email account for non-classified messages and his official government account for classified content.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34