Author Topic: BREAKING: Smoking Gun Email Found… PROVES Hillary Left Benghazi Victims to Die  (Read 1186 times)

Offline unknown

BREAKING: Smoking Gun Email Found… PROVES Hillary Left Benghazi Victims to Die

http://conservativetribune.com/breaking-email-hillary-benghazi/

The latest in the email scandal plaguing the campaign of Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has provided proof of what many on the right have known all along — that then-Secretary of State Clinton left Americans to die in Benghazi.

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta gave testimony in 2013 stating that there was no time to get help to Benghazi, Libya on Sept. 11, 2012, where four Americans died. An email obtained by Judicial Watch and recently released appears to be in direct contradiction of this claim.

Fox News reported that an urgent email from Panetta’s Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash to top Clinton deputies asked for help as the attack unfolded in Benghazi and stated that forces were ready to move to assist them:

“I just tried you on the phone but you were all in with S [apparent reference to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton]. After consulting with General Dempsey, General Ham and the Joint Staff, we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.”

{.. snip .. pic of email at link ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Hey, look over here, another smoking gun...

So many smoking guns and yet nothing happens!!

The corruption is so, so bad!

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Polly Ticks

Hey, look over here, another smoking gun...

So many smoking guns and yet nothing happens!!

The corruption is so, so bad!

I'm convinced that Hillary could do a live-stream where she forwards classified emails to Putin himself and would still get off with nothing but a slap on the wrist.  It's disgusting.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Victoria33

I'm convinced that Hillary could do a live-stream where she forwards classified emails to Putin himself and would still get off with nothing but a slap on the wrist.  It's disgusting.

I  read the entire article and there is no evidence Clinton refused to send help, in fact she did not have the power to send the military - Obama is the Commander in Chief and he would have to approve the sending of the military - not Clinton.  We don't even know where he was at that time.  Some people treat Clinton as though she was the President at that time and could do whatever she wanted with our military.  That is bogus, the responsibility of those men rested with Obama and it was he who started the story of an internet film causing that attack.  Clinton was the messenger following orders from Obama.

Offline Polly Ticks

I  read the entire article and there is no evidence Clinton refused to send help, in fact she did not have the power to send the military - Obama is the Commander in Chief and he would have to approve the sending of the military - not Clinton.  We don't even know where he was at that time.  Some people treat Clinton as though she was the President at that time and could do whatever she wanted with our military.  That is bogus, the responsibility of those men rested with Obama and it was he who started the story of an internet film causing that attack.  Clinton was the messenger following orders from Obama.

I understand, and don't necessarily disagree with you.  My comment was related to the corruption in general, not specific to Benghazi.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline hiram1950

I  read the entire article and there is no evidence Clinton refused to send help, in fact she did not have the power to send the military - Obama is the Commander in Chief and he would have to approve the sending of the military - not Clinton.  We don't even know where he was at that time.

Quite true. It's interesting, although quite consistent that Obama hasn't taken any responsibility for this. I suppose he can't say he was on the first set of a miniature golf complex and couldn't be disturbed.

Nevertheless, while I can't imagine Bush 41 or 43 or Reagan, or even Ford or Nixon being anywhere but in charge of this situation, Obama must have been somewhere out of the loop.

If some impossible event had put one of these Republican Presidents where he could not direct traffic, I can't imagine Haig or Shultz or Baker or Rice or, even Colin Powell not saying, "Move! I'll take the responsibility."

Then, if we were saddled with such a inguine-spined Secretary of State, Weinberger or Cheney or Rumsfeld would have stepped into that line of fire. Obama, nowhere to be found was to blame followed by clinton and Panetta in equal portion.

The "Press" loves to predict that ANY and EVERY Republican who ever aspired to the office of President simply doesn't have the character to handle that crisis 2AM phone call. They have had to alter that tactic this year because clinton took that call, said there was no cash in it for her, pulled the covers over her head and went back to sleep.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
This isn't "breaking news".  The "spinning up" email was revealed at least a month ago.

Apart from Hillary's incompetence in keeping an insecure facility in Benghazi there despite the ridiculously high level of risk, the real story is that Obama never gave the "move heaven and earth, but get them help ASAP" kind of order that should have been given.   Had he given that kind of order and there was still nothing the military could do, that would have been the spin on this 24/7.  So we know that didn't happen.

General Ham, in fact, specifically said that he personally rejected the idea of sending jets with ordnance to Benghazi because he believed they "weren't suited" for that.  Of course, General Ham is not the C-in-C, so if the President had given an order to the contrary, it would have happened.  So quite clearly, the President did not give him an order to get their "firstest with the mostest".  And the follow up question to General Ham -- which apparently was not asked -- should have been that knowing that air strikes were a potential option, why didn't General Ham mention that option to his superiors in the chain of command so that they could validate the decision not to send those assets to Benghazi?  Granted, we normally don't believe in micromanaging battles from Washington, but this wasn't a battle.  It was an assault on a U.S. diplomatic facility that clearly implicated much, much bigger issues.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 03:16:28 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »