Author Topic: House Clinton and the Wages of Corruption...By Jonah Goldberg  (Read 341 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 House Clinton and the Wages of Corruption
For Bill and Hillary, it’s mainly about the power — not the money.
By Jonah Goldberg — August 20, 2016

EDITOR’S NOTE: The following is Jonah Goldberg’s weekly “news”letter, the G-File. Subscribe here to get the G-File delivered to your inbox on Fridays.

Dear Reader (particularly those of you have finally figured out how to use a teleprompter),

Finally the degeneration of this “news”letter from the G-File to the T-File has been checked. Given that the GOP nominee has had a very good four days — grading on a curve to be sure — and that we may actually be seeing something like a pivot, I’m going to use this opportunity to (mostly) write about something other than you-know-who. But first, some instant punditry: I do not think the man we saw last night is a product of Steve Bannon’s counseling, or even Kellyanne Conway’s — though I think she deserves some credit. I think the key player here is Roger Ailes. He has a legendary ability to get politicians to get over themselves and follow a script. Maybe I’m wrong, but I strongly suspect Ailes is playing Oogway to Trump’s Po. We’ll see if the master is up to the challenge.

Now, as the Iranians said before they released our hostages, let’s talk about money.

more
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/439184/print
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34