Author Topic: Colin Powell Says Hillary Clinton's 'People Have Been Trying to Pin' Email Scandal on Him  (Read 260 times)

Offline unknown

Colin Powell Says Hillary Clinton's 'People Have Been Trying to Pin' Email Scandal on Him

http://www.people.com/article/colin-powell-hillary-clinton-pinning-email-scandal-on-him

Sara Nathan and Jeff Nelson
08/21/2016

Hillary Clinton's email scandal continues.

On Friday, the New York Times reported that Clinton told FBI officials former Secretary of State Colin Powell had advised her to use a personal email account while she held the Secretary of State office herself.

"Her people have been trying to pin it on me," Powell, 79, told PEOPLE Saturday night at the Apollo in the Hamptons 2016 Night of Legends fĂȘte in East Hampton, New York.

"The truth is, she was using [the private email server] for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did," Powell added.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Too Funny.

In People magazine.

Clinton is still trying to find a good scapegoat for her treason. And she is trying to hang it around Colin Powell's neck. He just came out recently and said he was supporting her for president. And that he stays republican just to drive republicans nuts. And yet, Clinton tries to pin her email scandal on him.

Unbelievable.

BEST ELECTION EVER!!!

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)