Author Topic: Trump to Speak at Historic Black Church on Sunday – Wants to Make America Great for Black Americans  (Read 3581 times)

Offline Idiot

It's a pretty safe bet that Trump will get fewer black votes than any GOP nominee before him
I give him credit here.  At least he's trying, which is more than I expected at this point.

geronl

I give him credit here.  At least he's trying, which is more than I expected at this point.

"You losers have pathetic, terrible, worthless lives, elect me and I'll make them better!" is Trumps idea of "trying"

Offline NavyCanDo

May I offer The Donald a suggestion - swallowing just a bit of vomit  as I do.  Stay on script focusing on the teleprompter, never wavering.  If a protester erupts, be very very respectful or just ignore it all together.  Any mistake, will be amplified 10-fold on the evening news. If you can do this, maybe just maybe the black vote gained will increase by a quarter of a percentage point taking you to a whopping 0.25%.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Victoria33

Psst.  Trump ain't gonna do a hill of beans.  As always, he's telling lies to get you suckers invested in the scheme.  Once you're fully invested, the bankruptcy will hit.  As it always does to idiots who invest in his projects.

I wonder if he will read a script so he won't use curse words at the pulpit when he speaks.  His normal language isn't fit for church.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump's share of the African American vote is at 14%.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Trump is finally doing what no Republican has done.....he's not assuming he cannot win AA votes---he's presenting a vision for a better future through bold, new leadership. 

Haven't we always wanted this from our POTUS candidate?

Yes, it is.   But he's supported by the alt-right.  Let him reject those racist a-holes and then we can talk.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline RedHead

Trump to Speak at Historic Black Church on Sunday – Wants to Make America Great for Black Americans
Of course he does.

Offline sinkspur

Trump's share of the African American vote is at 14%.

Not it's not.

Trump is in fourth place among black voters

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-is-in-fourth-place-among-black-voters/
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.