Author Topic: George Soros, Other Democratic Megadonors Plowing Millions Into Clinton, Senate Election Bids  (Read 323 times)

Offline unknown

George Soros, Other Democratic Megadonors Plowing Millions Into Clinton, Senate Election Bids

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/20/george-soros-other-democratic-megadonors-plowing-millions-into-clinton-senate-election-bids/

Aug. 20, 2016 4:14pm   
Dave Urbanski   

Democratic megadonors, including George Soros and Tom Steyer, are putting millions of dollars into efforts to put Hillary Clinton in the White House and win control of the Senate. Their investment comes as Republicans worry about not only their nominee Donald Trump’s chances, but also his effect on down-ballot races.

Yet few of the GOP’s biggest donors have put major money into Trump efforts, a striking change from four years ago when Mitt Romney had more million-dollar donors on his side than did President Barack Obama.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)