Author Topic: 'Never Trumpers' Can't Be Pleased  (Read 4449 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: 'Never Trumpers' Can't Be Pleased
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2016, 01:37:34 am »
I'm still waiting for the Trumpsters to give me one good legitimate reason to vote for Trump; and 'no' he's not Hillary doesn't count.

You've been given dozens of reasons to vote FOR Donald Trump ....from the borders, to the economy, to the judiciary, to the military, to geopolitical positioning.

Why don't you tell me what you need to hear?  Your guessing games are tiresome @libertybele.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2016, 01:53:21 am »
Yes we can. If he drops out.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Applewood

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2016, 02:31:08 am »
You've been given dozens of reasons to vote FOR Donald Trump ....from the borders, to the economy, to the judiciary, to the military, to geopolitical positioning.

Why don't you tell me what you need to hear?  Your guessing games are tiresome @libertybele.

Well, I would like for him to tell the truth or at the very least, pick a position and stick with it.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/adriancarrasquillo/in-major-reversal-trump-indicates-to-hispanic-leaders-openne?utm_term=.py2wD6yw6#.wbZMYpnMp

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2016, 02:38:54 am »

Here's what I need: for Donald Trump to start acting like he understands how serious the role of Commander in Chief is. You don't display that seriousness by constant Twitter wars, and other actions that remind one of a petulant, pre-pubescent male.

As a former military officer, I took my oath seriously. He hasn't demonstrated to me that he takes it seriously.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2016, 02:52:24 am »
I do not vote for liberal New Yorkers. Period.

There is nothing conservative or genuine about Trump, I detest him.

I do not vote for liberals New Yorkers. Period.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2016, 04:06:53 am »
Here's what I need: for Donald Trump to start acting like he understands how serious the role of Commander in Chief is. You don't display that seriousness by constant Twitter wars, and other actions that remind one of a petulant, pre-pubescent male.

As a former military officer, I took my oath seriously. He hasn't demonstrated to me that he takes it seriously.

Serious or not, I don't think the military can withstand the minimum of 4 years social engineering it will see if Hillary gets elected.  The culture is already tipping in the wrong direction, and Hillary will only accelerate it.  So, I'm supporting Trump simply because I don't think he will push social engineering in the military as Hillary will.

But realistically, after reading TOS for a long time and then coming here, I've concluded we may as well roll up the political sidewalks anyway.  I don't think it will be possible for the GOP to put together a winning coalition for the Presidency again -ever.  Each faction of that coalition is basically playing the "I'm going to take my ball and go home" game, and that includes a great many Trump supporters who swore they wouldn't vote for anyone else. 

I'm as guilty as anyone else at this point -- I'm so frustrated at what I read on a daily basis that I may not even vote at all in November -- for anyone.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 04:10:05 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2016, 04:41:15 am »
A vote for the orange New York liberal could be a vote for anything. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2016, 03:20:21 pm »
I think I, for one "Never Trumper", am quite easy to please.

1) Bacon sammiches.
2) Kitteh pitchers.
3) Firm-feelin' wymin.

Any of those 3, really.

Truck Fump.

@rodamala I agree with the first two anyway. Bacon and kittehs forever!  888heartkitty
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Wingnut

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2016, 03:25:47 pm »

Why don't you tell me what you need to hear? .

RiV McFly
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 03:26:15 pm by Wingnut »

geronl

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2016, 07:18:23 pm »
Neither do I.   There is, however, a certain type who does.

A Whole New Level

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2016, 07:56:36 pm »
Alas, the Never Trumpniks know full well that an independent alternative to Trump would split the right and hand the Democrats the presidency.

Bzzt. Trumpettes handed the presidency to Clinton as soon as they nominated an unelectable buffoon.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!