Author Topic: Powell Fires Back at Hillary’s FBI Interview: I Used Secured State Computer to Access Classified Emails  (Read 449 times)

rangerrebew

Powell Fires Back at Hillary’s FBI Interview: I Used Secured State Computer to Access Classified Emails
by Chris White | 10:35 am, August 19th, 2016

ColinPowell via screengrab Hillary Clinton reportedly told FBI investigators that former Secretary of State Collin Powell was the individual who advised her to use private email while serving as Secretary of State.  The New York Times reports this information was included in the investigative materials, including Clinton’s 302 report,  turned over to Congress earlier this week by the FBI.

The Times also reports the information is consistent with recent reports by journalist Joe Conason in his upcoming book about Bill Clinton.  The newspaper recounts a portion of the upcoming book in which Conason describes a conversation over dinner in early 2009 that included Hillary and several of the most recent people to serve as Secretary of State.

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/powell-fires-back-to-hillarys-fbi-interview-i-used-secured-state-computer-to-access-classified-emails/
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 04:14:32 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fantom

Well, yeah, nice of two time obama endorser/voter too straighten that one up.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Vulcan

Well, yeah, nice of two time obama endorser/voter too straighten that one up.