Author Topic: BREAKING VIDEO: Protesters Block Trump Motorcade, JUMP ON VEHICLE!  (Read 3009 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: BREAKING VIDEO: Protesters Block Trump Motorcade, JUMP ON VEHICLE!
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2016, 10:14:14 pm »
BUT they'll need to be faced down one day.

November 8th can't come fast enough, for me!   And not because of my ticker   ^-^

This violence is worrisome.

I'm concerned for his life.   And I'm serious.

This could all be part of a plan by Clinton Black Ops team.    Pump up the public violence upon Trump supporters.   Put it on the MSM 24/7

God forbid, they're successful, they would report it as...."Well gee.....what did we all expect....with this 'Fascism'"?   

As far as these violent demonstrators?   They sure as hell don't pull that in a concealed carry State.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2016, 10:19:02 pm »

Me?  I'd set them on fire.    :whistle:

When they show up at your and your fellow Trump supporter's doors after Hillary trounces Donnie, be sure to take pictures of the ignition...that is, if you aren't too busy trying to save yourself.

I'm sure us 'Never' types would love to lend a hand, however after being told repeatedly we were unneeded, I guess you'll have to fend for yourselves.

Actions, consequences and all that. You bought the ticket so you get to have the dance.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2016, 10:33:53 pm »
Bonus points go to anyone willing to jump on top of the SUV carrying Drumpf and pinching off a loaf on the windshield.

I can't believe you said that! That's gross and immature - and also hilarious! I'm ashamed to say that you're a man after my own heart. Oh, well. My darling wife has always felt that with me she has both a husband and a 10 year old son. :silly: :silly:  :silly:

Offline Fantom

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2016, 10:46:41 pm »

Sorry folks, as much as I detest trump. This ain't right.

Does anyone remember the SS with machine guns pointed at Tea Party folks mildly "protesting" from curbs far away when obama was in the car?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2009/07/obama-secret-service-pulls-guns-on-tea/

Could you imagine what they would have done if Tea did what BLM/left did.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2016, 10:50:11 pm »
No condemnation of the protesters? Just ridicule for Trump? Typical butt- hurt behavior.

Where was the ridicule?   Sounds like your the one hurtin
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2016, 10:56:28 pm »
Where was the ridicule?   Sounds like your the one hurtin

There was no ridicule.  Poor guy was trying to incite it, and couldn't even succeed with that........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

debrawiest

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2016, 11:19:33 pm »

Does anyone remember the SS with machine guns pointed at Tea Party folks mildly "protesting" from curbs far away when obama was in the car?

I don't care for Trump either, but this is vile, ugly behavior. Someone asked if this is "Minnesota nice".  No, it's not.  This is Minneapolis, which has little in common with rural Minnesota. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2016, 12:09:02 am »

Agreed. THe left is getting more aggressive. Might be time to push back, hard.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2016, 12:09:53 am »
I don't care for Trump either, but this is vile, ugly behavior. Someone asked if this is "Minnesota nice".  No, it's not.  This is Minneapolis, which has little in common with rural Minnesota.

I lived in Minnesota for six years, and most of the people are fantastic.

I was kidding about the "Minnesota Nice."  It really exists.  ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2016, 12:58:44 am »
Agreed. THe left is getting more aggressive. Might be time to push back, hard.

Hard pushback against the Progressive left has been needed for a long time.

That is a fact. 888high58888
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass