Author Topic: Strasbourg stabbing: Jewish rabbi knifed by man shouting 'Allahu Akbar' in daylight attack  (Read 424 times)

Offline unknown

Strasbourg stabbing: Jewish rabbi knifed by man shouting 'Allahu Akbar' in daylight attack

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/strasbourg-stabbing-jewish-rabbi-knifed-8663645

19 Aug 2016 
Anthony Bond

The stabbing took place in the north east city of Strasbourg, near the German border

A Jewish rabbi has been stabbed by a knifeman in a sickening broad daylight attack.

The stabbing took place in the Jewish quarter of the north east French city of Strasbourg.

The attacker was restrained by a witness before being arrested by police following the broad daylight attack in the middle of the street.

As reported by French news site DNA, several witnesses heard the man shout Allahu Akbar when carrying out the assault.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

"Sources close to the investigation say terrorism has already been ruled out, with the attacker thought to have mental health problems."

Well, doh!!  All muslims have a mental problem!

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

The very sad result of ineffective "vetting" most likely.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
"FORE!" -- White House comment

:smokin: