Author Topic: Obama irks La. flood victims with memo warning them not to discriminate  (Read 1010 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

A member of the St. George Fire Department assists residents as they wade through floodwaters from heavy rains in the Chateau Wein Apartments in Baton Rouge, La., Friday, Aug. 12, 2016. (AP Photo/Gerald Herbert)

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Friday, August 19, 2016

President Obama has refused so far to survey the Louisiana flood disaster, but he did let state and local officials know that he’s watching to make sure they don’t engage in racial discrimination.

In a 16-page guidance issued Tuesday, the Obama administration, led by the Justice Department, warned Louisiana recipients of federal disaster assistance against engaging in “unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin (including limited English proficiency).”

The guidance’s frameworks “highlight the importance of complying with nondiscrimination requirements of civil rights statutes, addressing the needs of the whole community, and ensuring equal opportunity to access recovery efforts.”

Needless to say, some Louisiana residents were offended, including the American Conservative’s Rod Dreher, who took umbrage at receiving an anti-discrimination lecture from Washington, D.C., as locals struggle to rescue, house and feed their neighbors.

more
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/19/obama-offends-louisiana-flood-victims-me/
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 08:52:02 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Obama irks La. flood victims with memo warning them not to discriminate
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 08:52:54 pm »
"You're doing a heckuva job, Bammie!"

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 09:06:04 pm »
Obama is merely doing what Obama does best.  I'm surprised there wasn't something in there about minding their carbon output.  I should click the source link with the actual document, perhaps it does.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 09:10:10 pm »
LMAO..Trump just told Obama to get off the golf course and get down to La
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 09:23:34 pm »
What Obama is doing is, he is setting the stage for lawsuits and riots by Blacks that may follow the relief, who will say that those 'evil White people' discriminated against them. With the help of Obama this would happen even if the 'evil White people' involved are Black people. Don't think I am joking.

Blacks will sue for discrimination about anything, even if the people they are suing are other Black people. Doesn't matter. And Obama, as a professional race agitator, agree with it.

Obama poisoning the relief effort with the preemptive accusations of 'racism' is by no means anything new or unexpected. However, the fact that he did not praise Islam and Muslims, and denigrate Christianity while doing it is a little new. Normally those two primary missions of Obama, always go together.

The normal script is: White people are racist and evil. Christianity is racist and evil. Islam, Blacks, Muslims, and now recently Hispanics, can do nothing wrong. And they never have done anything wrong since the beginning of time. And if they did ever do anything wrong, it was because of White people.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 04:18:28 am »
 :Odance: :Obounce: :peeonobama: :3:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline unknown

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2016, 09:32:49 pm »

Obama's DOJ Warns Louisiana "You Better Not Be Racist Down There" Like You Were During Katrina

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-22/obamas-doj-warns-louisiana-you-better-not-be-racist-down-there-you-were-during-katri

Tyler Durden
Aug 22, 2016 1:14 PM

Last week Obama took a lot of heat for playing golf with Larry David and attending lavish Hillary fundraisers instead of taking the time to visit Louisiana (see our post "Does Obama Care About Black People? Louisiana Asks The President To Cut Vacation Short").

But, it turns out Obama did do something, his DOJ sent Louisiana a 16-page "guidance" letter warning officials not to be racist in their recovery efforts.  According to Breitbart, the "guidance" has struck a nerve with Louisiana residents including Retired Air Force Colonel Rob Maness who is currently running for U.S. Senate:

{ .. snip .. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)