Author Topic: Flashback: Obama ripped Bush's 'unconscionable ineptitude' during Hurricane Katrina  (Read 501 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Flashback: Obama ripped Bush's 'unconscionable ineptitude' during Hurricane Katrina
By Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) • 8/18/16 11:16 AM

President Obama, under fire for golfing on posh Martha's Vineyard during a week of anguished cries for help from flooded Louisiana, ripped former President Bush 11 years ago when the Republican was seen as slow to react to Hurricane Katrina's crash into New Orleans.

Obama, who had just returned from New Orleans, preached on the Senate floor about Bush's poor reaction to similar cries for help during Katrina.

more with video
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/flashback-obama-ripped-bushs-unconscionable-ineptitude-during-hurricane-katrina/article/2599641
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/jeh-johnson-tells-flooded-la-president-cant-be-everywhere-he-has-very-busy

Jeh Johnson Tells Flooded La., 'The President Can't Be Everywhere'; 'He Has a Very Busy Schedule'

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline dfwgator

If I were Obama, I wouldn't go out of my way to meet Hillary right now.  He'd probably have to duck from flying projectiles.