Author Topic: Michael Reagan - Trump must apoligize directly to Cruz and Jeb.  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Quote from: article
Michael Reagan: Trump Must Say 'I'm Sorry' to Ted Cruz and Jeb.

............"I would call Ted Cruz and say 'I'm really sorry about what I said about your father and what I said about you' and start getting those people on board ........."

"If the core supporters want him to not do that, then they also want him to spend the rest of his life in Trump Tower."

Wise advice from Reagan, about 3 months too late. Trump supporters had rather go down in hellish flame than admit their uncontrollable prince acted/acts like a fool.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/michael-reagan-donald-trump-apology-speech/2016/08/18/id/744244/
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 07:20:51 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Michael Reagan - Trump must apoligize directly to Cruz and Jeb.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 07:20:28 pm »

Wise advice from Reagan, about 3 months too late. Trump supporters had rather go down in hellish flame than admit their uncontrollable prince acted/acts like a fool.

That ship sailed long ago.  Trump can F himself.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 07:21:01 pm »
NUTS!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 07:22:17 pm »
That ship sailed long ago.  Trump can F himself.

In not so many words that is basically how I feel.

I once picked up a Michael Reagan book to read. My impression of the book was Michael is a really nice fellow, but a boring as heck author. I don't know about his new book advertised at the site, if you have read it I wouldn't mind knowing what you thought about it.

P.S. Sorry new at posting articles... link to article now added to main post.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 07:33:33 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 07:57:52 pm »
I have a FB friend who is a huge Trump fan (she was a Delegate to the Convention).  She still talks about what scum Ted Cruz is, so I replied one of her posts, "You know, the media likes to say Trump is his own worst enemy but I disagree.  You are.  You zealots are ensuring people will never vote for Orange Julius."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 08:04:41 pm »
I have a FB friend who is a huge Trump fan (she was a Delegate to the Convention).  She still talks about what scum Ted Cruz is, so I replied one of her posts, "You know, the media likes to say Trump is his own worst enemy but I disagree.  You are.  You zealots are ensuring people will never vote for Orange Julius."

Yeah, I can only be threatened with beheading or gassing so many times before I think maybe those are people I don't really want to be even marginally attached to.

Offline beandog

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2016, 08:09:37 pm »
I agree.  How is it possible that tRump's supporters can be worse than he is. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 08:14:45 pm »

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/michael-reagan-donald-trump-apology-speech/2016/08/18/id/744244/

Trump doesn't have it in him to apologize.

He, like Obama, is a total narcissist, who is never wrong.  Nothing is ever his fault.

That's why he never has to ask God for forgiveness, doncha know?   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2016, 08:21:07 pm »
Trump ought to apologize, but I don't really think it makes a difference. By his words he's demonstrated what kind of a man he is, and an apology isn't going to change that. The only way to change it is to live it down ... and that takes time.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2016, 08:29:06 pm »
Trump doesn't have it in him to apologize.

He, like Obama, is a total narcissist, who is never wrong.  Nothing is ever his fault.

That's why he never has to ask God for forgiveness, doncha know?   **nononono*

Now, now!  He'll be the first to tell you he's sorry you misunderstood something and got upset.   :silly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2016, 08:30:01 pm »
Trump ought to apologize, but I don't really think it makes a difference. By his words he's demonstrated what kind of a man he is, and an apology isn't going to change that. The only way to change it is to live it down ... and that takes time.

Proving conservative credibility is the same way.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2016, 08:36:50 pm »

Yes, I encounter the true believers on social media too.  I told one of them he should realize by now that threatening, insulting and trying to shame prospective voters is not the way to attract them to Trump.   I should think that the drop in poll numbers would be a sign to them that their tactics aren't working.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2016, 08:42:56 pm »
I agree.

I hope Hillary wipes the floor with him. Not because I want Hillary to win, but because Trump and his supporters deserve to have their butts kicked. And Hillary is the only way that can happen.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2016, 08:43:47 pm »
Yes, I encounter the true believers on social media too.  I told one of them he should realize by now that threatening, insulting and trying to shame prospective voters is not the way to attract them to Trump.   I should think that the drop in poll numbers would be a sign to them that their tactics aren't working.

They're always talking about how the poll numbers are lies.  I agree, for the most part (because I lie like a rug every time one of those low-lifes call me for my opinion), but that's no excuse for ignoring them or trying to explain them away.
I will NOT comply.

Offline beandog

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2016, 08:47:48 pm »
I agree.

I hope Hillary wipes the floor with him. Not because I want Hillary to win, but because Trump and his supporters deserve to have their butts kicked. And Hillary is the only way that can happen.

Not me.  I want the Great Orange tRumpkin Pumpkin to win so you cultists will get your butts kicked.  It will be a twofer for me.  First the Rats will be sad when they lose and that's always a good thing.  Then, the best part comes when his supporters realized how insane he is and have to come up with excuses for him for the next four years. I'm going to enjoy myself immensely.           

Silver Pines

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2016, 08:54:06 pm »
It wouldn't matter to me.  I know exactly what kind of a man Trump is.  Why would a phony apology change that?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2016, 08:56:46 pm »
No reason to apologize to Bush. Trumps characterizations of him as 'low energy' were relevant, if unfair.

Cruz is another matter, though. Trump does owe him an apology, but we shouldn't plan around that happening.

Online libertybele

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2016, 11:39:24 pm »
No reason to apologize to Bush. Trumps characterizations of him as 'low energy' were relevant, if unfair.

Cruz is another matter, though. Trump does owe him an apology, but we shouldn't plan around that happening.

It would be wise not to plan on anything involving Trump.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2016, 11:40:49 pm »
It would be wise not to plan on anything involving Trump.

Aside from maybe taking part in a Russian backed Trump Network.