Author Topic: Former Romney official endorses Clinton  (Read 429 times)

Offline unknown

Former Romney official endorses Clinton
« on: August 19, 2016, 06:59:12 pm »

Former Romney official endorses Clinton

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291953-former-romney-official-endorses-clinton

August 19, 2016, 09:39 am
Mark Hensch

One of Mitt Romney’s original national finance committee chairs says he is voting for Hillary Clinton rather than Donald Trump

“I have decided to endorse and support Hillary Clinton for president, even though everybody else I will vote for this November will be a real Republican,” David Nierenberg wrote in a Friday op-ed for CNBC.

“Hillary Clinton knows her stuff,” he added of the Democratic presidential nominee. "She is emotionally mature and centered. She respects and enjoys working with people from all backgrounds.

“She has the diplomatic skills needed to break the gridlock in Washington and lead our country well. America needs a steady hand on the tiller.”

{ .. snip .. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Former Romney official endorses Clinton
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 06:59:48 pm »

Well another leftist liberal democrat endorses Clinton.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline dfwgator

Re: Former Romney official endorses Clinton
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 07:11:54 pm »
Another mask comes off.