Author Topic: Clinton: I can force House Republicans to pass immigration reform  (Read 679 times)

Offline Liberty Tree Dr

Predicting that she can succeed where President Obama failed, Hillary Clinton on Friday said flatly that she will be able to “force” the Republican-led House to pass a comprehensive immigration reform bill, including a path to citizenship, if she becomes president.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/5/clinton-force-house-gop-pass-immigration-reform/

Look - a topic posted here in the Politics forum with a link to a major news site!  This is not just some vanity!

So Hillary wins (or what the hay, Trump does, just to prevent the annoying "Trump is for amnesty" responses) and we get 10-20 million illegals and legals newly minted as citizens in time for 2020, who proceed to vote 5 or 9 to 1 for Democrats.  We know the GOPe wants amnesty and will help Hillary get her amnesty.  What's the plan to bring the United States back to a Conservative majority in the face of this demographic shift?

#NeverTrump = #HillarySupremeCourt
We can survive four years of Trump, we can't survive thirty years of Hillary's Supreme Court picks.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Clinton: I can force House Republicans to pass immigration reform
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 04:12:01 am »
With RINO Ryan and Mitch McConnell she probably can. **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 04:52:13 am »
With RINO Ryan and Mitch McConnell she probably can. **nononono*
At least with Trump, you'll have a better chance at Gridlock.

geronl

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 08:15:39 am »
George W Bush almost passed it.

It's the GOPers you gotta worry about.