Author Topic: Terror-tied CAIR To Donald Trump: The Constitution Says Government Can’t Study or Criticize Radical Islam  (Read 422 times)

Offline unknown

Terror-tied CAIR To Donald Trump: The Constitution Says Government Can’t Study or Criticize Radical Islam

http://pamelageller.com/2016/08/terror-tied-cair-to-donald-trump-the-constitution-says-government-cant-study-or-criticize-radical-islam.html/

PAMELA GELLER
August 17, 2016

Trump is jihad group’s worst nightmare. The fact is Trump’s comparison to the Cold War is spot on. Islam, like Communism, is a political ideology a with religious component.

Groups like CAIR aid and abet terrorism and should be prosecuted. The Department of Justice is sitting on a “mountain of evidence” against CAIR and other Muslim Brotherhood groups. Obama scuttled those prosecutions. Trump will right that wrong.

“CAIR To Donald Trump: The Constitution Says Government Can’t Study or Criticize Radical Islam,” Breitbart, August 17, 2016:

An Islamic group tied closely to jihadi terror groups is complaining that Donald Trump will violate the constitution by helping Americans better understand the nature of radical, jihad-promoting Islam.

{..snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)