Author Topic: Evan McMullin Viral Video Suggests Donald Trump is Unstable, Mentally Ill  (Read 3048 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well what is obvious is that you know nothing about him but are willing to attack him at every opportunity. The one thing that originally set you off about McCullin was because he said he wouldn't deport ALL 11 million illegal immigrants and
that never sits well....
with libertybelle.
I shudder to think ;he will not deport them ALL .

His website is easily accessible https://www.evanmcmullin.com/ and does not show any risk. 
This is the third time you have repeated the lie   that says he can qualify in all 50 states. HE NEVER HAS SAID THAT!!!!  Here is what he has said and what is on his website:

We expect to be on a broad number of states' ballots, and in some especially critical states across the country. And we expect to be competitive. Even at this late hour, we do see a difficult but very possible route to winning, and that is the goal, and that is what we're going to fight for until the end.  He further gives 5 options to qualify and/or compete in all 50 states.

As far as knowing nothing about him. That is what I am attempting to do at this time. Learn as much about him as possible. He is giving daily interviews, answering questions about his past and his plans for our country. There are many checking into his background as we speak at this moment. He has many connections and has worked with the GOP in DC. I imagine if he does pick up any traction there will be even more and more vetting of him. So far, I like what I have learned about him and the issues. I do not agree with everything...He is super proLife because of his sacred view about life and then he extends that to the death penalty which he opposes. I am proLife but have no problem with the death penalty and firmly support it. That is not a deal breaker for me with McCullin.

I am looking forward to hearing more about him.  Who is his VP pick is a good question.  As far as Trump being mentally ill; it doesn't take a doctor to see he is challenged.  And anyone would be right to bring up whether Trump is mentally stable.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.