Author Topic: Nuclear Weapons Being Moved from Incirlik Air Base to Romania: Sources  (Read 307 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
TRUNEWS has learned through several media sources that nuclear missiles that are housed at the Incirlik Air Base in Ankara, Turkey, may be in the process of being moved from there to a base in Romania.

Two independent sources told EurActiv.com that the US has started transferring nuclear weapons stationed in Turkey to Romania, against the background of worsening relations between Washington and Ankara.

According to one of the sources, the transfer has been very challenging in technical and political terms.

“It’s not easy to move 20+ nukes,” said the source, on conditions of anonymity....

http://www.trunews.com/article/nuclear-weapons-being-moved-from-incirlik-air-base-to-romania-sources

I don't know anything about this site, but the story makes sense.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Nuclear Weapons Being Moved from Incirlik Air Base to Romania: Sources
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 08:15:13 am »
I don't know anything about this site, but the story makes sense.
Well, I wouldn't tell how many, and I wouldn't tell where they were going.

Duh.  :huh?:

Whatever happened to "I can neither confirm nor deny..."?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis