Author Topic: New Trump Campaign Manager Paid By Mark Zuckerberg Group To Flack For Amnesty  (Read 778 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://thefederalist.com/2016/08/18/new-trump-campaign-manager-paid-by-mark-zuckerberg-group-to-flack-for-amnesty/

New Trump Campaign Manager Paid By Mark Zuckerberg Group To Flack For Amnesty

AUGUST 18, 2016
By Bre Payton

Before she was Donald Trump’s campaign manager, pollster Kellyanne Conway wrote a memo in favor of a bill to provide illegal immigrants a legal pathway to citizenship.

The 2014 memo she co-authored for FWD.us, a pro-immigration amnesty organization funded by Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, said voters broadly supported the idea of an immigration reform bill, CNN reports.

The bill, which would have provided a pathway to citizenship for 11 million people inside the United States illegally, differs drastically from Trump’s immigration policies — which includes deporting anyone who immigrated illegally and building a wall along the border dividing the United States and Mexico.

“[Passing the bill] solves a serious problem in a way that Americans, including Hispanics, overwhelmingly support — and improves Republicans’ standing with swing voters now, in the next presidential election, and for years to come,” the memo stated.

The memo, which 15 Republican pollsters signed, said that voters, by a 2 to 1 margin, did not think the immigration reform bill provided amnesty to illegal immigrants — which differs sharply from what Trump has said about the bill.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Offline wolfcreek

Does Hillary's campaign pay for all that overtime?

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

You'd rather deflect the issue rather than discuss the level of ideological hypocrisy of candidate Trump?

Shocked I tell ya.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I see there is a Ron Conway working with http://www.fwd.us/

I wonder if he's a relative.

Offline sinkspur

I never see you post a single pro-Trump article.  Just take potshots at those of us who are doing what we can to keep crazy out of the White House.

Ping me when you do something useful.

Offline sinkspur

Offline wolfcreek

You'd rather deflect the issue rather than discuss the level of ideological hypocrisy of candidate Trump?

Shocked I tell ya.  /s

I'm tired of talking. Let's see some anti-Hillary action.

https://pjmedia.com/michaelwalsh/2016/08/17/the-moral-cowardice-of-the-nevertrumpumpkins/

Offline wolfcreek

I never see you post a single pro-Trump article.  Just take potshots at those of us who are doing what we can to keep crazy out of the White House.

Ping me when you do something useful.

Ditto.

When you say "crazy" does that mean Hillary also?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 01:17:00 pm by wolfcreek »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
FWD.us Congratulates Speaker Ryan for GOP Primary Victory

http://blog.fwd.us/fwd-us-congratulates-speaker-ryan-for-gop-primary-victory

Interestingly enough they Bash Trump surrogates like Coulter and Palin but don't mention Trump who switched sides at the last minute to endorse Ryan.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Wonder if Trumpets will give Conway the same level of grief they gave Heidi Cruz for contributing to that CFR paper.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sinkspur

Ditto.

When you say "crazy" does that mean Hillary also?

I'm not voting for Hillary either.

Offline sinkspur

I'm tired of talking. Let's see some anti-Hillary action.

https://pjmedia.com/michaelwalsh/2016/08/17/the-moral-cowardice-of-the-nevertrumpumpkins/

Walsh knows Trump is going down and, like Hannity, is looking around for someone to blame.

#NeverTrump couldn't stop Trump from getting the nomination and now Trumpsters think we have the numbers, in an election with 113 million voters, to stop him in the general.

Get over your butthurt Trumpsters.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Walsh knows Trump is going down and, like Hannity, is looking around for someone to blame.

#NeverTrump couldn't stop Trump from getting the nomination and now Trumpsters think we have the numbers, in an election with 113 million voters, to stop him in the general.

Get over your butthurt Trumpsters.

There is still time to save the senate and the house.  Wish GOP would stop this comedy of errors, and set Trump adrift.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.