Author Topic: Staff Sergeant gives spectator knife hand for disrepecting Tomb of Unknown  (Read 1600 times)

rangerrebew

Staff Sergeant gives spectator knife hand for disrepecting Tomb of Unknown
By Andy Wolf|August 12th, 2016|Military News, Videos|0 Comments

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

Staff Sergeant gives spectator knife hand for disrespecting Tomb of Unknown
    Bright Mountain Media

The VA could owe you thousands!

While the Tomb of the Unknown soldier is guarded with M14s and bayonets, one tourist received the sharp end of the dreaded “knife-hand” after behaving in a manner deemed disrespectful by the Tomb Guard’s relief commander.

In a video that surfaced last year, the Staff Sergeant responsible for the changing of the guard carefully inspects the incoming Sentinel who is scheduled to relieve the female Sentinel standing post at the venerated Tomb.

As the NCO leads the incoming Sentinel to the Tomb, he notices an individual who appears to be sitting down, when the ceremony requires all show respect by standing during the duration.

http://popularmilitary.com/staff-sergeant-gives-spectator-knife-hand-disrepecting-tomb-unknown/
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 09:37:17 am by rangerrebew »

Offline bolobaby

Yowza!
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Beautiful!

geronl

Should have just shot him and all witnesses to make sure.  **nononono*

Offline skeeter

Staff Sergeant gives spectator knife hand for disrepecting Tomb of Unknown
By Andy Wolf|August 12th, 2016|Military News, Videos|0 Comments

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

Staff Sergeant gives spectator knife hand for disrespecting Tomb of Unknown
    Bright Mountain Media

The VA could owe you thousands!

While the Tomb of the Unknown soldier is guarded with M14s and bayonets, one tourist received the sharp end of the dreaded “knife-hand” after behaving in a manner deemed disrespectful by the Tomb Guard’s relief commander.

In a video that surfaced last year, the Staff Sergeant responsible for the changing of the guard carefully inspects the incoming Sentinel who is scheduled to relieve the female Sentinel standing post at the venerated Tomb.

As the NCO leads the incoming Sentinel to the Tomb, he notices an individual who appears to be sitting down, when the ceremony requires all show respect by standing during the duration.

http://popularmilitary.com/staff-sergeant-gives-spectator-knife-hand-disrepecting-tomb-unknown/

Excellent.

I hope the SSgt kept his job.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Excellent.

I hope the SSgt kept his job.

@skeeter

I don't post here much anymore,but couldn't let this story go without a couple of comments.

The first and most important one is "I hope they court-martialed the SOB for being unprofessional! For all this guy knew,the spectator could have been a disabled vet with back,knee,and/or breathing problems,and needed to either sit down or fall down.

The minor question is "How does a female qualify for this job? Is she a infantry soldier that is 5'10" tall or taller? To ME,playing the PC game and putting a female in a honor guard position that is supposed to be reserved for infantry soldiers is disrespectful.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!