Author Topic: Trump says he'll "never, ever forgive" voters if he loses the election  (Read 8662 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Trump says he'll "never, ever forgive" voters if he loses the election
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2016, 01:42:23 pm »

When you fail to maintain a degree of subtlety, your time is wasted.

And to think the guy thinks he's funny.

Oy.   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Silver Pines

« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2016, 01:42:52 pm »

The DSM 5 calls it a Narcissist
He gravitates towards enablers. He's very charming when the lights are on him. Only when the lights are off do we see the Emperor has no clothes.

My last bf was like that. Because of him, I will never date again, not if I live to be 100.

Hi, @Freya.  Do you remember the night of the Iowa caucus, when Trump gave his concession speech?  He looked stunned, as though he wasn't completely "there."  His family, standing behind him, all bore deer-in-the-headlight expressions.

At the time I remarked to my husband that they'd probably been witness to a hell of a tantrum before they had to go on stage.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2016, 01:50:46 pm »
Hi, @Freya.  Do you remember the night of the Iowa caucus, when Trump gave his concession speech?  He looked stunned, as though he wasn't completely "there."  His family, standing behind him, all bore deer-in-the-headlight expressions.

At the time I remarked to my husband that they'd probably been witness to a hell of a tantrum before they had to go on stage.

Exactly. A four or five year old has a temper tantrum when they don't get their way. They have to learn that the universe doesn't  revolve around them and they have to share, etc.  Just some kids never learn that, they stop learning these lessons and become "stuck" here - and can't advance until they complete that stage. Erickson believed that.

I really feel sorry for the Trump kids. The only ones that appear to be semi normal are the girls, and the youngest son.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Silver Pines

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2016, 01:51:39 pm »
And to think the guy thinks he's funny.

Oy.   **nononono*

It's a pretty lame attempt, really.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2016, 01:56:55 pm »

It's a pretty lame attempt, really.

IIRC, he was making fun of non-Trump people the other day for not having a sense of humor.

Ironic, ain't it??   :silly:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Silver Pines

« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2016, 02:28:44 pm »
Exactly. A four or five year old has a temper tantrum when they don't get their way. They have to learn that the universe doesn't  revolve around them and they have to share, etc.  Just some kids never learn that, they stop learning these lessons and become "stuck" here - and can't advance until they complete that stage. Erickson believed that.

I really feel sorry for the Trump kids. The only ones that appear to be semi normal are the girls, and the youngest son.

Yes, I'll readily admit not being a fan of the two older sons.

Silver Pines

« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2016, 02:30:52 pm »
IIRC, he was making fun of non-Trump people the other day for not having a sense of humor.

Ironic, ain't it??   :silly:

Heck, the only thing left now is to sit back and indulge in a little gallows humor as everything melts down, with the cold comfort that we didn't play a part in it.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2016, 03:12:16 pm »
Heck, the only thing left now is to sit back and indulge in a little gallows humor as everything melts down, with the cold comfort that we didn't play a part in it.

Aye...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2016, 03:14:38 pm »

Yep. 

Wingnut

« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2016, 03:19:37 pm »
:beer:

Amazing the excuses his lackeys make for every dumb, inexcusable thing he says.

It's actually quite predictable, and amusing.

One simply does not speak ill of their Orange God.  Only goodly words and adulation's may be directed at he who is Called The Trump.  All others shall be dispatched with great zeal.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2016, 03:22:07 pm »
One simply does not speak ill of their Orange God.  Only goodly words and adulation's may be directed at he who is Called The Trump.  All others shall be dispatched with great zeal.

Don't got no goodly words.  Never will got no goodly words...........

Wingnut

« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2016, 03:29:39 pm »
Don't got no goodly words.  Never will got no goodly words...........

888high58888

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2016, 03:52:02 pm »
Trump is the worst human being who has ever existed or will ever exist in the history of the Earth, saying he will never, ever forgive voters. I will never forgive him for being born!

I don't care if Hillary was using the ISIS flag as her campaign logo, I would still vote for her over Trump. Maybe she did do all the stuff she is accused of, it was just a mistake. There is no way anyone could ever be any worse than Trump.
Maybe you need to cut back on the coffee or something.  :whistle:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Fantom

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline rodamala

« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2016, 05:30:23 pm »
Trump says he'll "never, ever forgive" voters if he loses the election

What a f***ing loser.  #Losin'Donald

LOSER.

HonestJohn

« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2016, 08:49:27 pm »
The milquetoast people saying that Trump is LIKE Hitler really do not get the big picture. Trump is a hundred times WORSE than Hitler!

Trump is worse than Satan himself! I will never understand people who cannot see that.

Nice trollin' there.

HonestJohn

« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2016, 08:50:53 pm »
Orange Glorious won't shower us with a golden promise of a greater tomorrow,

But he might promise golden showers, calling it rain.

:tongue2:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 08:51:18 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2016, 09:10:02 pm »
I get it, he won't get in to heaven if he loses, so I can see why he'll never forgive us. :P

geronl

« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2016, 10:25:55 pm »
We have to protect the sensibilities of a man who used every filthy, vile, obscene language against everyone with whom he disagreed??????????

Trump talked about his genitals on national TV!

Wingnut

« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2016, 11:01:16 pm »
Trump talked about his genitals on national TV!

Fitting for the Man...It was a small mention.

geronl

« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2016, 03:08:42 am »
But today he sometimes "regrets" the words he uses because he does not know the "language of the insiders". Apparently Trump thinks refraining from vulgar accusations is something insiders do.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2016, 03:14:33 am »
But today he sometimes "regrets" the words he uses because he does not know the "language of the insiders". Apparently Trump thinks refraining from vulgar accusations is something insiders do.

I was at the party store today and the businessman who owns the place accused my dad of murdering JFK. Its apparently the way normal businessmen talk. :silly:

geronl

« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2016, 03:19:14 am »
I was at the party store today and the businessman who owns the place accused my dad of murdering JFK. Its apparently the way normal businessmen talk. :silly:

and they ended with,

"Your wife is ugly."

"and yours is a slut"

"Good day to you too!"

"Have a nice one!"

Wingnut

« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2016, 03:32:56 am »

Reminds me of the barber shop scene from Gran Torino.

"Excuse me Sir, I need a haircut if you ain't too busy you old Italian son of a bitch pri ck barber. Boy, does my ass hurt from all of the guys at my construction job."
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 03:36:01 am by Wingnut »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2016, 06:56:08 pm »
He won't forgive me?  I'm heartbroken...

Ok...I'm over it now.  ^-^
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!