Author Topic: Alt Right Rejoices at Donald Trump’s Steve Bannon Hire  (Read 5408 times)

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Re: Alt Right Rejoices at Donald Trump’s Steve Bannon Hire
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2016, 11:57:50 am »
They're OK with obedient gays for now.

But the clock ticks as Ernst Rohm found out.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2016, 11:59:14 am »
What do you mean 'pick up?' It isn't a derogatory term, Milo coined it himself and that's a term they use.

Didn't I read that the term, when used, needs to be expanded to specify skinheards, kkk, anti-Semite, anti-Catholic?

The SPLC can probably provide the talking point on this.

99% of the masses do not even know who Milo is. Many will pick up on the new shiney spinning alt.right meme.

"Not derogatory"??? LMAO
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 12:00:27 pm by don-o »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2016, 12:04:56 pm »
Steven Bannon looks like some guy you'd run into a Home Depot.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2016, 12:51:30 pm »
I think the euphemism of "alt-right" must be ended and the real terms used.  Terms like the klan, skinheads, white nationalists, neo-nazis.  For that is what the term "alt-right" hides.

And it's a very loud voice in the Trump-verse.

To me Trump was their last chance of controlling the GOP, if Trump loses (which I think he will) the alt-right will leave the GOP.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2016, 01:02:35 pm »
I think the euphemism of "alt-right" must be ended and the real terms used.  Terms like the klan, skinheads, white nationalists, neo-nazis.  For that is what the term "alt-right" hides.

Amen, HonestJ.   Lots of cockroaches have crawled out from under their rocks.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2016, 01:04:57 pm »
Amen, HonestJ.   Lots of cockroaches have crawled out from under their rocks.

Well after this election I hope they go back to their rocks and stay there forever..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2016, 01:07:55 pm »

To me Trump was their last chance of controlling the GOP, if Trump loses (which I think he will) the alt-right will leave the GOP.

That's why it's so important to make sure that Trump and Trumpism is defeated utterly.  By doing so, conservatives will gain the moral authority and leverage to drive the alt-right cockroaches back under their rocks.   The more we unite to DEFEAT Trump (and not just shrink from making a choice),  the better chance that responsible conservatives can regain the Republican party and repudiate its hostile takeover.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2016, 01:15:34 pm »
That's why it's so important to make sure that Trump and Trumpism is defeated utterly.  By doing so, conservatives will gain the moral authority and leverage to drive the alt-right cockroaches back under their rocks.  The more we unite to DEFEAT Trump (and not just shrink from making a choice),  the better chance that responsible conservatives can regain the Republican party and repudiate its hostile takeover.

What is the plan to defeat Trump? Does it include willingness to own a Clinton victory?

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2016, 01:17:40 pm »
That's why it's so important to make sure that Trump and Trumpism is defeated utterly.  By doing so, conservatives will gain the moral authority and leverage to drive the alt-right cockroaches back under their rocks.   The more we unite to DEFEAT Trump (and not just shrink from making a choice),  the better chance that responsible conservatives can regain the Republican party and repudiate its hostile takeover.

I agree, Reagan kicked those cockroaches out of the party, and I hope after this election they go back to their rocks and vote for the various third parties they used to support (like the Constitution Party or the Reform Party).

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2016, 01:21:10 pm »

I agree, Reagan kicked those cockroaches out of the party, and I hope after this election they go back to their rocks and vote for the various third parties they used to support (like the Constitution Party or the Reform Party).

I wish they would just go join their friends in Europe.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2016, 01:26:44 pm »
I wish they would just go join their friends in Europe.

Even better.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2016, 01:34:13 pm »
Didn't I read that the term, when used, needs to be expanded to specify skinheards, kkk, anti-Semite, anti-Catholic?

The SPLC can probably provide the talking point on this.

99% of the masses do not even know who Milo is. Many will pick up on the new shiney spinning alt.right meme.

"Not derogatory"??? LMAO

If a vote for David Duke meant a 51st GOP Senator in Louisiana and a veto against Hillary's SC picks, would you vote for David Duke?

Is there no moral backstop to your political pragmatism?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2016, 01:47:29 pm »
If a vote for David Duke meant a 51st GOP Senator in Louisiana and a veto against Hillary's SC picks, would you vote for David Duke?

Get back to me when Duke wins the nom and we'll talk. In case you missed it, Trump won the nom.

Is there no moral backstop to your political pragmatism?

Of course, as I have been crystal clear on. It is the better / worse framework that defines prudential judgment. I have rejected the claim that who I vote for requires that I exercise moral judgement. I wrote a thing about that.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2016, 01:57:31 pm »
Get back to me when Duke wins the nom and we'll talk. In case you missed it, Trump won the nom.

Of course, as I have been crystal clear on. It is the better / worse framework that defines prudential judgment. I have rejected the claim that who I vote for requires that I exercise moral judgement. I wrote a thing about that.

David Duke is running for Senate in Louisiana and could very well be in a runoff.   Would you vote for him if your were a resident of Louisiana and he would be the 51st GOP Senator in a Hillary administration?

So supporting a racist is outside the realm of morality?  Maybe for you.   It is not for me.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 02:02:09 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2016, 02:30:22 pm »
Even the Southern Poverty Lawcenter's description of V Dare isn't too bad, they have to try guilt by association.

Good for Trump and others to stand up for America from becoming another third world hell-hole.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2016, 02:35:31 pm »
David Duke is running for Senate in Louisiana and could very well be in a runoff.   Would you vote for him if your were a resident of Louisiana and he would be the 51st GOP Senator in a Hillary administration?

So supporting a racist is outside the realm of morality?  Maybe for you.   It is not for me.

I am sure I could find a better candidate than Duke. Your lousy bait is declined.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2016, 03:03:05 pm »

Is Dr. Charles Murray a skinhead ?

Co-author, "The Bell Curve" among many scholarly books. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Murray_(political_scientist)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2016, 03:09:23 pm »
People in the US will never ever accept racism, or the "soft bigotry" of the alt-right.

I have heard the scientific arguments about race, but that's the problem with generalizing, it's factually wrong.

THere are many people of color who achieve scientific greatness. There are many POC who are good decent, hardworking people, upstanding citizens.

THere are many POC who have died for our country. There are Muslims who have died for this country, even.

None of this justifies the "reverse racism" we see in crap like BLM or ever stuff like "BET" or "black history month" etc. etc.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2016, 03:14:58 pm »
People in the US will never ever accept racism, or the "soft bigotry" of the alt-right.

I have heard the scientific arguments about race, but that's the problem with generalizing, it's factually wrong.

THere are many people of color who achieve scientific greatness. There are many POC who are good decent, hardworking people, upstanding citizens.

THere are many POC who have died for our country. There are Muslims who have died for this country, even.

None of this justifies the "reverse racism" we see in crap like BLM or ever stuff like "BET" or "black history month" etc. etc.

The greatest racial disparities in America come from academics (Primarily white) who teach that non whites need all kinds of breaks to achieve equality.

Men like Thomas Sowell prove them wrong.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2016, 05:20:12 pm »
Racists support Trump, and Trump Supporters start defending racists. Color me shocked.   10294
Let it burn.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2016, 05:28:01 pm »
"Daddy" isn't doing anything to help him out.

I think its funny that he supports Trump who supports internet censorship and he's the one who gets banned from Twitter.

Dat's Karma

I just posted this one: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,221196.msg1021582.html#msg1021582, which explains the Milo vs. Twitter thing a bit more.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2016, 05:29:25 pm »
Racists support Trump, and Trump Supporters start defending racists. Color me shocked.   10294

I see open racists attacking NeverTrumpers all day long on twitter and I have yet to see a non racist trumper stand up and tell them to stop.

"Extremist" muslims don't speak for all muslims

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2016, 05:41:42 pm »
I see open racists attacking NeverTrumpers all day long on twitter and I have yet to see a non racist trumper stand up and tell them to stop.

Great analogy!

HonestJohn

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2016, 07:49:53 pm »

Buckley started the process by unceremoniously kicking Pat Buchanon from the party.  And it's funny how often he's used by the klansmen, neo-Nazis, and white supramacists of the GOP.  (not using the term 'alt-right' anymore; they shall be know by what they truly are)

HonestJohn

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2016, 07:52:47 pm »

If they do... then that means the extremists of the Trump movement speak for all Trump supporters.  That said, Trump supporters of all strips agree that no Muslims ever speak out against "radical Islam"... and thus, must support it.

So by their own words, they are known.