Author Topic: Here’s How “President Hillary” Will Destroy Your Gun Rights Without Repealing The Second Amendment  (Read 3734 times)

Online goatprairie

They don't need to.  They will tax ammunition out of existence, and use civil forfeiture or tax penalties to sweep the accounts of gun owners who don't turn in their guns.  No need to come to your house at all.

They won't be able to get all of them, but for the average person, the right will no longer exist.
Most military people are conservative and would not tolerate such an abrogation of the constitution. Clinton would be asking for a coup or civll war....and she might get it. All I expect her to do is mouth off and stamp her feet. In the end she won't do anything.

Offline roamer_1

Most military people are conservative and would not tolerate such an abrogation of the constitution. Clinton would be asking for a coup or civll war....and she might get it. All I expect her to do is mouth off and stamp her feet. In the end she won't do anything.

Neither will most states. Montana already treats firearms and accessories manufactured and sold within the state as unencumbered by federal law. And I will imagine it will stay that way.

My ammo, btw, is made about 20 miles from right here...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Neither will most states. Montana already treats firearms and accessories manufactured and sold within the state as unencumbered by federal law. And I will imagine it will stay that way.

My ammo, btw, is made about 20 miles from right here...
Hmmmm. Mebbe there's a future in hauling tractor parts east...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Hmmmm. Mebbe there's a future in hauling tractor parts east...

Maybe so... and the Cheyenne reservation crosses state lines in the south... Just sayin...

That law, btw, was put in place by a Democrat governor...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 11:41:00 pm by roamer_1 »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Charles wrote:
"Politicians will learn you cant excise power when your dead"

Durn it, Charles, have you been readin' John Ross' "Unintended Consequences"...?

Offline aligncare

Donald Trump carries. Just wanted to mention that.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

One more reason down ticket races are critical.

The down races are the most important of all.

We have a choice of two liberal New Yorkers for President. 

Congress can reign in whichever is elected if Congress  does its Constitutional duty.

Far more important than who is President.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I would think most people would also not tolerate giving legal status to those here illegally.

Clinton has already commissioned illegals to get out the vote.

Is there a coup out there we have not heard about?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Is there a coup out there we have not heard about?

Yes.  It's the one that happened under our noses that everyone pretends never took place, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

We are a Constitutional Republic no more.  We have already been fundamentally transformed.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline unknown

Yes.  It's the one that happened under our noses that everyone pretends never took place, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

We are a Constitutional Republic no more.  We have already been fundamentally transformed.

Yep!!

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)